Shop-mens: legacy by rhonda-rhonda

Shop-mens is a menswear product, that has fun characters like the following: underpair
that is one female underwear and one male underwear, then there is twin-socks that feature one set of twins...but they're socks👖(I could not find a sock emoji so you will have to settle with pants), and there is also dad hat #1 and that is a dad hat that says "#1 shop-men's shopper, and the last featured character is toolboxoluv that is a toolbox...o luv. So carrying on with the story...CUE IT. Here at the shop-mill, we have lots o fun, like that one time that we...um...maybe that one time that we..um...I can't seem to think of anything fun that we have done at the time, maybe are most sold item can think of something 🤔, come here toolboxoluv, oh, hi there, can you think of any fun stuff that we have ever done here, well I as toolboxoluv believe that the funnest moment here is when ever I got here in 2006, oh, then I'm sure that's true Considering you got here, toolboxoluv, but we have a lot more to    Discuss like, what is it like here, oh, well me the toolboxoluv, thinkz(z on purpose)that it is good for guys over 50, and plus it's very fun scare them by talking to 'em whenever there is a new person here, ha ha ha 😂.