chapter 1

chapter 1
the answer

Sapphire sat near her window, looking out into the cloud arena. how beautiful it was, how colorful, yet so mysterious.
"Ah, what a beautiful place to build a colony. It would be so fun to explore it all. Too bad there's no time." Sapphire thought to herself and frowned. Her thoughts were interrupted by a light knock on her door. She stood up and hurried towards the door and opened it.
There stood Holly Blue Agate, a gem under the Blue Diamond Authority, just like Sapphire. Holly had light blue hair in two buns on the side of her head. She wore all blue, like most gems under the Blue Diamond Authority.
"My clarity!" Holly bowed to Sapphire. Sapphire nodded to her.
"Holly, so good to see you. How can I help you?" Sapphire asked. It was not good to see Holly, she was quite annoying.
"Ah right! My clarity! Blue Diamond wants to see you to ask you about the turn out of the rebellion war!" Holly said.
"Oh? Ok, I should get going then-" Sapphire started. Unlike many gems, Sapphire could see into future, which why she was valued and ranked so high.
"Oh! Please, let me walk you down! Unfortunately, I can't walk you to Blue Diamond, though I'd love too-" Holly sighed and smiled, thinking of how great Blue was. "So, I've assigned you three ruby guards!" Holly smiled. "Ah- uh thank you. we should really get going now." Sapphire smiled weakly. she never really like having a ruby guard or quartz, or amethyst guard. Never really a pearl either. but she decided she'd return them to Holly afterwards.
"Of course! Wouldn't want to keep the great and amazing Blue Diamond waiting~" Holly said and sighed once more at the thought of Blue Diamond.
"Right." Sapphire began to walk out of her room and together they walked down the stairs and headed to where the three rubies were waiting.

———————————————————————————
Author's note
hey guys! i hope you enjoy the first chapter of this lil book i decided to write!
please leave helpful comments and vote~
thank you!

yee