Nightmare- Part 2

Remember how you said that it was Dean's idea gone wrong? Well this was a whole new level for you. You didn't even believe in God but you were pretending to be Priests. You sighed and looked at the boys. You have got to say, even though this was wrong, Dean looked really good from behind.

"This has gotta be a whole new low for us." Sam whispered, sighing to himself. You reached for the doorbell and rang it, waiting.

"I have got to say, it might be wrong but you guys are hot." You smirked and stared straight ahead. You didn't miss the smirk grow on Dean's face. The door opened to see the man last night on the porch who was crying with the woman. You had practiced what you were going to say but once you saw the distraught man, you forgot what you were going to say.

"Good Afternoon. I'm Father Simmons, this is Father Frehley and that's Sister Brenham. We're new junior priests over at St Augustine. May we come in?" You gave the man a gentle smile and he nodded, stepping aside for you three to enter.

"Thank you." You said politely and walked inside, looking around. It was a nice house.

"We're very sorry for your loss," Sam said in a gentle tone.

"It's in difficult times like these when the Lord's guidance is most needed." Dean said. You had to fight the urge to roll your eyes. You just dealt with a man who thought he was a healer and now you were no better than him.

"Look, you wanna pitch your whole 'Lord has a plan' thing? Fine. Just don't pitch it to me. My brother's dead." The man growled out. Your eyes widened at his tone but the woman last night came into the room.

"Roger. Please!" She said. You assumed she was the dead man's wife.

"Excuse me." Roger said, moving out of the room.

"I'm sorry about my brother in law. He's... he's just so upset about Jim's death. Would you like some coffee?" Mrs. Miller said with a small smile.

"Sure, that would be great." Dean said, smiling back. You followed Mrs. Miller into the living room and took a seat on the couch, in between Dean and Sam.

"It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now." She said, handing out the cups of coffee. You felt a twinge of guilt but you pushed that down.

"Of course. After all we are all God's children." Dean said, trying to be serious. Mrs. Miller smiled and took the coffee pot away, walking into the kitchen. As soon as she was gone, Dean reached for the cocktail sausage on the table and started eating some. You giggled at his love for food. You had the same appetite as him but you knew when times were appropriate or not. Sam scoffed and shook his head at his brother.

"What?" Dean said, looking at Sam.

"Just... tone it down a little bit, Father." You giggled again but stopped when Mrs. Miller came back into the room.

"So, Ms. Miller, did your husband have a history of depression?" Dean asked when he swallowed the food.

"Nothing like that. We had our ups and downs like everyone but we were happy. I just don't understand how Jim could do something like this." She said, beginning to cry. You honestly felt really bad for her. You never knew what you would do if you lost Dean.

"I'm so sorry you had to find him like that," Sam said, sighing.

"Actually, our son Max was the one who found him." She pointed behind her and you shifted your gaze to the young man you saw before. He looked awful, now that you got a closer look at him.

"Do you mind if maybe, I go talk to him?" Sam asked Ms. Miller.

"Oh, thank you, Father." She smiled, giving him permission.