Chapter:2

Science class went by fast,the same as usual.Mariah had to switch spots with Bella,cause we kept talking.me and Bella never looked at each other i'd be taking sneak peek glances at chad while she'd be telling me to get my eyes off him,iI'd say no,she would hit me,i would hit her back we'd get sent to the office and...yea."ladies must u always get into trouble"mrs.Crenshaw the principle said so sternly. Bella's p.o.v: me and Angie glared at each other totally ignoring mrs. crenshaws words."GIRLS?GIRLS?!"she said making us both avert our eyes to her. "WHAT!" we both yelled clearly annoyed by mrs.Crenshaw."I said this yrs. science fair is coming up and I would like the two of u to work on it together"she repeats. "NOOO!" we both yell at the same time. "you can't leave me do a project alone with this creep, u have no idea what she's capable of"i say glaring at Angie."you both may leave now"mrs.Crenshaw said waving us both off. we both leave leave in silence until we get to the hall. "this is all ur fault,Angie" I say giving her the most nastiest glare I've ever done before."my fault this is all ur fault" she says fighting back. "Cause u had ur eyes on my man!" I yell. by now a small crowd of snickering kids have formed around us. "listen, I hate you,I never will like u, so get the hell out of my life!"Angie says hotly than storms off to join her best friend Mariah,who just glares at me and turns on heel.people are now snickering and smirking at me. Never in my life has anyone ever said anything so brutal,so insulting,so...so...bitter.i felt my face turn cherry red and a small lump began forming in my throat hot tears started streaming down my cheeks as I dashed into the bathroom."if she wants war she's found it" I whisper under my breath as I draw my knees closer to my chest.