The start

Mia
I woke up to my alarm blaring...
"Ughhhhh" I groaned reading the time 11:15. It was time to get ready for work. I wasn't a normal girl like everyone thought I was, my mom and dad left about three years ago leaving me and my brother to fend for ourselves, I'm 18 and he's 22 now. I work in the restaurant/bar it isn't that big but its always busy. My brother is an intern at a law firm.

I got up to go shower the hot water stinging my back I stood all the way under and let it fall all over me I began to wash my hair combing it out after putting the conditioner in. Then I started washing my body. I had a few errands to run before work today so I pack a bag of my work uniform which wasn't much a black shirt with our logo and medium washed jeans.

I started getting dressed I slid on some black lace underwear with a matching bra. Then I threw on some yoga pants and a windbreaker, it was starting to cool down to the weather where you wear jeans and just a jacket so I would be fine for today. I threw my curls up into a messy bun laying some of my edges to give it a slightly more put together look.

I grabbed my things grabbing my black purse and throwing my phone in it. I walked out the door to the sunshine and a slight breeze.
I felt my phone buzz as I walked to my car a 2017 Impala and put my things in the back. I sat in the drivers side and started the car pulling my phone out of my bag reading the message from Alicia.

Lici: Heyyyy honey wyd today?

Me: Nothing much, I have a few errands to run then I'll be at work..

Lici: Alright text me after you're done with your errands.

I put the car in drive and headed towards my first location... after a few stops I pulled up to my job and parked. I hopped out and grabbed the bag from the back locking the door shortly after. A car sped into the parking lot making me jump and then glare at whoever it was and flip them off. As soon as they parked they got out and my face flushed, with confusion and embarrassment it was Jacob.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face running his hand through his hair before yelling out to me
"Awww it's like that babygirl.." he let out a laugh. I couldn't help myself but laugh.
"Shut up Jacob, why are you driving like a maniac in the first place? You trying to pay my hospital bills" I teased
He looked at me and then laughed a little "Come on Mia don't play you know I would in a heartbeat" he said licking his lips.
What is with him today? I thought and then laughed to myself.  "Boy I don't know why you're acting out today but chill." I laughed a bit
He looked over at my face and smiled

"Alright, but why aren't you dressed?" He asked quickly. I always came to work in my work clothes so this was different. I looked down at myself "well I had a few errands to run.." I shrugged "when did you get a new car?" I asked quickly changing the subject before he could ask me more questions.
"Yesterday if you would've came to work you would've seen it" he joked
He started walking over to me and we started our way in.
"This guy right here is the closest thing I have to a guy best friend." I thought to myself. I half smiled and looked over he was looking at me with a weird look on his face I shrugged him off and went to change.

Jacob
As soon as I started to pull in I saw the 2017 Impala and decided to scare her. She hasn't seen my new car yet and I was excited to show it to her. I zoomed in and saw her jump a little I laughed to myself as she flipped me off. I sat in the car a few seconds checking her out. This girl is my best friend but all I can ever think about is the things I would do to her. The way her ass sat just right in those yoga pants and I knew for sure she didn't have a shirt on under her jacket. Just thinking about it made my dick twitch I quickly changed my thoughts and got out the car. Laughing as she looked at me all confused. I decided to flirt a little today just because of how she decided to come up here. She acted confused when I asked about her clothes like she didn't know how her ass was looking. I just smirked and walked over and we walked in together. I couldn't help but stare as she walked to the back of the restaurant to change.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and a laugh I turned to see Jordan looking at me with a smirk on his face. He was like a brother to me. Over the years we've just become so close he's basically blood.
"What" I said smirking

"Take a picture it will last longer.." he laughed

"Now you know you were looking too, but you better stop that's all me.." I said looking him up and down jokingly.

After that all he could do was laugh tears coming from his eyes and all. I glared at him "and why was that so funny?" I shot back

"Because you don't even try and make a move stop being a pussy and do it" he whispered.

I raised my eyebrow flipping him off and walking away to start doing my job.