My test

My journey of life has never been easy many can testify about that but I want to share my story and relationship that I developed with God. This road that chose me first it's rough it thought me how to never give up and have a bond with God. I got sick really bad like could not remember anything was losing my mind. I felt helpless nobody could help me or understand the pain, anger inside; it got worst has each day passed by. There were times I felt like if I take my own life the pain will vanish but I never did. Everyone around me just sat and say negative words I just wanted to die. They took me to places to get better it never worked not even the doctors could help; my surroundings was full of hatred, bitterness and confusion fear took over me and it made me weak. Most nights I tried to sleep but my pillows got uncomfortable my eyes were running like river until they were swollen. One morning I got up sat in my room looking through the windows and smiling at the sun was giving God thanks for another beautiful day even though my mind keep telling me I am going to die soon someone said to me why my body felt so cold and it is a sunny day he said only dead bodies felt that way. I broke down and cried that day I went back into my room while sitting I started to pray and saying "God if you deliver me from my sickness I will serve you and spread the gospel" just please help me. Day and night for one month that prayer become my anthem. I woke up one following morning, my life was changed I got better was able to eat, bathe and dress myself. It did not stop there I went to church and ran to the altar started to worship and testify from there on my life has never been the same. My relationship with God got stronger amazingly he started to bless me even though my scars were still there but I healed day by day. I spend most of my time reading the bible my favorite scripture is "Jermiah 29 vs 11 and says For I know the thoughts I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Regardless of what your situation looks like have faith, pray, believe God is a way maker and just has how he gave me a second chance upon this earth to make it right with him he will do same for you.