Chapter 1

Marinette's P.O.V.

My name is Marinette Dupain Cheng and I'm a regurlar 18 year old girl. I've just began in university and I'm really happy about it because I've got into my dream school where I'm going to studying fashion design. Currently I'm in class and our teacher Mrs Couture, yes that's her name which is ironic I know since she's teaching fashion design, was talking about something. I where listing to her as the door opened.

"Ahh Mr Agreste welcome" Mrs Couture said.

Mr Agreste as in Gabriel Agreste? The most famous fashion designer in the whole France who is my biggest inspiration in the fashion world? What is he doing here? I looked up but instead of seeing Gabriel Agreste I saw a blonde boy in my age.

"Thanks, It's very nice to be here" He said.

"Everyone this is...." Mrs Couture began.

"Oh my gosh you're Adrien Agreste!" A girl who was sitting behind me exclaimed.

"Well that is correct Laura" Mrs Couture said "Adrien is the son of our most famous french designer Gabriel Agreste who I'm sure you've all heard of and he's also a model for his fathers brand"

I studied the boy's features. His blonde hair that fell perfectly around his face and the most amazing emerald green eyes I'd ever seen. Everything about him was just so perfect.

"You're all probably wondering why Adrien is here so maybe you can tell them yourself" Mrs Couture said and looked over at Adrien.

"Okay well I'm here because your next assignment will be that you all are going to design an outfit and the best one,which I'll choose together with my father, I'll wear in my next photoshoot" Adrien said.

Everyone in my class except me began to talk so much that Mrs Couture had to tell us to be quiet. She then explained more about the assignment/competition and handed out papers with Adrien's measures so that our clothes would be in the correct size.

Abit later the bell rang and it was lunch time. When I walked out in the hallway alot of the girls in my class ran up to Adrien to take photos and talk with him. I walked to my locker to put the measurement paper in my backpack to not loose it and when I closed it I couldn't help but to look over at Adrien and the group of girls around him. He looked abit uncomfortable to be honest but he still posed for all the selfies. In that moment he turned his head to his right and looked right at me. I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine for about a whole minute which made me blush really hard.

"Adrien hello!" A girl suddenly said which made him look away from me.

I looked at him once more before I walked away towards the cafeteria to meet up with my best friend Alya who's studying journalism. I spotted her and her boyfriend Nino at our usual table and sat down across from them.

"Hi girl" Alya said and smiled.

"Hi guys!" I said as I began to eat.

"Did anything fun happen in class?" She said.

"Well Gabriel Agreste's son came and we're going to design an outfit for him and he'll wear the best one at his next photoshoot" I said.

"Wow that's amazing, it could be your chance to show the world how talented you are! You have to win that competition!" She said.

"You're exaggerating Alya, I don't think the whole world will see the winning outfit" I said.

"Okay fine, but atleast the whole city of Paris will see it and maybe even the whole France" She said.

"I might not even win Alya, there's alot of people in my class that's way more talented than me" I said.

"Come on Mari, stop pulling yourself down. You are talented and you know it girl!" She said.

"Alya's right, I think you have a good chance of winning Marinette" Nino then said.

"Thanks guys, I'll try my best. It would be a dream come true if I actually won because it would mean that the Gabriel Agreste likes my designs since he'll choose the winner together with his son" I said.

We continued to eat our lunch and then we went to our next classes. After school was over I headed home and was met by my parents who was working in the bakery.

"Hi mom, hi dad!" I said.

"Hi honey, how was school?" My mom asked.

"It was great, we're having this competition and the Gabriel Agreste will chose the winner and then his son Adrien will wear that outfit on his next photoshoot!" I said and smiled.

"That's amazing sweetie, Your mom and I knows he'll love your design" My dad said.

"We'll we don't know that yet but I hope so. Now I need to go and start sketching" I said.

"Okay, we'll see you later" My dad said.

I walked upstairs to our apartment which is above my parents bakery. I climbed up to my room in the attic and sat down at desk and began to sketch out some design ideas.

A/N
Welcome to my new Adrienette story. It's set when they're abit older and in this universe there's no Miraculouses so they don't have their powers and Adrien never began in their high school so he don't know them yet, except for Chloe.