Beginnings

Greetings I'm Xiao shen this might be unbelievable but let me tell you how I became the world's strongest blader.

Well one day I resided in the Shen family dojo the best dojo in China. I was considered the weakest blader there. My father evidently was ashamed of my lack of skills . One day a world wide ranked blader named Xanka Shakadera showed up to challenge the dojo.

He defeated everyone with his Siege Xcalibur besides Me. Somehow he saw potential within Me. I had an attack type bey the combo was Unlock Unicorn Nine Xtreme. Xanka decided to train Xiao. I was confused by this factor.

"Why me I'm the weakest here" I curiously asked. "I see amazing power in you " Xanka then laughed.

Oddly enough my fellow pupils deemed me as a traitor. My dad Xin was un phased by this because he planned to banish me from the dojo anyways.

Xanka's training was tough on Me but I managed to hold out however I was exhausted every day. Me and xander would then battle: "Ready kid!? " Said Xanka putting his bey on the launcher

"Yessir!" I saidputting my bey on the launcher. 3! 2! 1! Go shoot! " "Unicorn go alicorn launch! " I said. Unicorn started moving in a flower pattern clashing with Xcalibur. The beys sped around the stadium at high speeds. They clashed multiple time.

I couldn't believe I was holding my own against Xanka but I knew he was holding back on me to gauge my strength. "Now xcalibur Saber strike! " Xander yelled. I saw this attack in action and made made my own version of it. The attack focuses all power into the saber on his bey. My version puts all power into the horn on unicorn's layer. "Now unicorn horn launch! " the horn on unicorn glowed blue. Xcalibur saber glowed red and came at unicorn. Unicorn dodged the attack and then it's horn pierced it hard enough to drain it's stamina. Unknown to me Xanka planned for this to happen. My attack shifted the sabers on xcalibur into position.

"TRIPLE SABERS! " said Xanka. The attack bursted unicorn. I had a shocked expression on my face. "So close to winning" I said. "You almost had me that time" admitted Xanka laughing loudly.

End of chapter 1
I actually in to this so far :)