Broken path-The Life Of A Failure.

I DEDICATE THIS BOOK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO OVERCAME THE WORST SITUATIONS OF THEIR LIVES AND FOUND A NEW WAY  

Contents

1.  REALISATION    3

2. INFLUENCE    5

3.  TRAP    6

4.   INELIGIBLE    7

5. A ROBOT AND ITS CREATOR    9

6. EXPECTATION    10

7.   EMBARRASSMENT    12

8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY    13

9.  CUTE PROPOSAL    15

10. IGNORANCE    16

11. DEATH    17

12. PROTEST    19

13. FRIEND    20

14. SWEET MEMORIES    22

15. JUICE THIEVES    24

16. CAR JOURNEY    26

17. TOUR    27

18. TRADITIONAL JOURNEY    29

19. CHILDHOOD MEMORIES    30

20. COACHING CENTRE    31

21. CONFUSION    33

22. QUIT    34

           1. REALISATION

A Great  Philosopher said, ”If you feel mercy for the bird in a cage, then feel mercy for yourself who is in a cage called society. I came through this thought when I was waiting in a bus stop to return to my house after attending an interview. I failed in the interview many times in the last round ,I don’t know why I failed, but I didn’t cared about those things ,even though, I thought  it was a great experience. I boarded the bus after five minutes, when bus moved then thoughts rolled in my mind about my childhood.

It was decided in my second grade by my teachers that I would become a bright student in the future just by seeing the marks scored in my exams. They don’t bother about the concepts which are unable to understand by us. They just need marks .my teachers used to force us to mug up the important questions which are given by them in the exams. I thought it was a foolish process to nourish kids.

I still remember when I was in my second grade I used to read stories in the textbooks of my seniors. They used to make fun of me about this habit. One of my seniors whom I most admire, asked me, “why are you so curious to read stories from our textbooks?” Then I said “I don’t know why I love reading books, but I love gaining knowledge in this way. ” I think this is the most important and best habit in my life.

The false nourishing process continued in my life and brought me more gifts like honour and support, which lead me to the false path called “Trap”. My parents are hard working employees who live by pay check to pay check life, most of the times they struggled financially in one or the other way. This reason increased the sympathy of my relatives on my parents and ‘pressure’ on us called “Expectation”.

This expectation made my life more horrible than expected. My mom made me study more hours in a day then required and expected me to score more marks then the topper in my class, this give rise to a huge mistake called “Comparison”. I hate comparing myself to anybody. Because, I think that everybody has their own capabilities.

I unboarded the bus and walked towards a tea stall, I skipped my lunch today, because I was in the last round of my interview. I ordered a strong ginger tea and started drinking it .when I was walking towards my home, One of my friends met me on the way, he asked me, ”Hey, bro what are you doing?”.I replied that I was attending interviews and failing in every attempt. He said, ”If you are trying for a job then I would recommend. ” and gave me his visiting card. I replied him with a casual thank you and walked into my house.

In the evening, I went upstairs and started thinking about the interview. I started realising that getting a job through recommendation is very easy than performing better in it. I started remembering about the interviews I have taken, I used to attend every interview by the time they mentioned and return from the interview by failing the last round by late night. It ruined my health to some extent. I started questioning myself, Is this the only way to survive in life? Is this the only way to earn a living? Then I started searching for the answers. I started searching for the ways to earn more money in less time than traditional way.

              2. INFLUENCE

It all started when I was studying engineering .I don’t know why I was studying engineering. May be I was influenced by my cousins in my family, who studied engineering and settled in their lives or I was interested in the subject called “physics”. I don’t have clarity about it. But, unlike every other student, I got attracted towards engineering.

When I first entered into our college, I saw a huge notice board with various photographs on it. It is the list of students who got selected in so called big software companies. I got excited and went into my classroom. I enjoyed the first week of my college.

In the second week, mathematics sir came to our class and started asking questions about ourselves and asked a simple, but unanswerable question. The question is, “Why do you want to study engineering and why did you select this branch of engineering? “. We all started answering this question, in our different and individual ways.

One of my classmates said, that he was forced by his father to study engineering. Other classmate said that he was influenced by his sister who also studied engineering and earning more than required. And, I replied that I want to become a scientist. The whole class laughed for my answer at once. I felt guilt at that moment, but realised the truth in their laughs when I came to my engineering third year.

When I was in my first year, I used to think about my engineering life as heaven. I used to imagine my class rooms like a huge practical lab, where can we perform many tasks and learn many things in the process of experimenting with the things in the lab.

But, when I first went to my classroom, I realised that this was the same classroom in which I studied and experienced hell. My hopes went down about my engineering labs when I first visited our machines lab. It was not wonderful but equipped in a proper way.

Our professors used to taught everything in the classroom and made us to mug up in the same way as our school teachers did. This made me realise that studying in this way would ruin my future. But, I thought, it was too late to think about it.

Read the remaining story here for free
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ya4PnG5ZVjJ4ksacuZe8EM6Y39zTFup2/view?usp=drivesdk