Chapter 4 The Prophecy (Remake)

I'm so sorry, guys. I'm wattpad update won't work, so I have to rewrite this chapter. I saved the words, so I don't want to lose them.

Kiki's P.O.V

Meanwhile, we went to Mion's house. We've never seen this place before. We were looking around.

Suddenly, we saw the old lady was sitting on a pillow.

"Mion!" The old lady snapped, yell out her name. "Are those two kids!?" I saw her pointing a finger at us.

Mion stepped forward. "Grandma, this is Kiki and Tarynn," she replied, pointed at us.

I saw the old lady was narrowing her black eyes. She stared at my friend. "You shouldn't bring those two," she said.

"Why not, Grandma?" Mion asked.

"Because there was a prophecy," she told her granddaughter.

"Prophecy?" I was confused.

I saw her pointing a finger at her. "This child will realse the breast!"

"What?" Mion asked, with a confusion face.

The old lady turned her head to Mion. "If she realse the breast," she explained. "soon the village will be destroyed."

"But what about Rika?" Mion asked. "You told us about Rika will be killed in the future."

She closed her eyes and looked down. "Of course," she replied. "But Rika won't be killed. All the people will be possessed by the beast's minions. They will destroy Hinamizawa when they will kidnap this girl."

I was worried, I looked at Tarynn was too sweating. Her eyes were looking around.

"Impoossibe," she murmured, I saw her walking away from us.

Mion touched Tarynn's shoulder. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," Tarynn murmured, she stepped back away from her. She started to walk away from us.

What's wrong with her? She was being strange!

Hey, guys! I'm making an ideas of this story, just me and my follower Kikikaede.

I wanted to tell you about the new opening from Higurashi Moment i Switch. I love this opening!

I wanted to write a story about the Outbreak and Kamikanshi-hen. I know it has the second the series.

Anyway, it's my ideas of this story. I hope you guys will love it.