Growl

It was a full moon but Jason didn't stop to look for he was running for his life.....

'You can ran but you cannot hide from me' growled a voice from behind Jason

Jason didn't even stop to think he ran as fast as he could knowing the thing behind him was catching up and fast!!

As he ran he clutched the one thing he knew could finish the beast behind him....a werewolf...he shuddered at the thought of it..the reason he was there was to kill the beast..

Jason Mcflaw was a werewolf hunter for almost as long as he could remember...he killed his first werewolf at the age of 17...he had broken ribs as evidence and a constant reminder that werewolf hunting wasn't an easy job...

'Arrgh'jason cried as his leg caught a root of a tree and he fell...in his experience as wolfhunter he had learnt to load his weapon faster than an average human being...strengths of a wolfhunter..

The wolf stopped as it a caught a whiff of jasons blood on his bleeding leg and stared at that piece of the hunters body...

The wolf studied its victims movement before speaking...'This will be the last time you'll ever see one of us..tonight i end your legacy'

'Can't we talk about this'

    'Ooh yes we can...for instance how you want to be killed..in pieces or one piece'

   'I prefer to be in good shape and still breathing thank you'

'You really don't have much of a choice'...with that the wolf glanced at Jason and started towards him...

'I hate this job'....jason said and aimed the gun at the werewolfs head...he fired and the last thing he heard was his voice screaming before blackingout.....