11- I love you... (SMUT)

! SMUT !
Johns POV-

I cant belive he said he hated me... Well everyone hates me... The only person who doesnt dosent if Frances.. I love him and he loves me. Right?

I started to walk to Frances dorm then he hear running and someone calling my name. I look back and see Alex and started running to. From lack of exercising im way slower than him and he catches me.

"Leave me alone Alexander!" I yelling trying to getting away. "John if you came with me ill expain.. Everything."

I sighed and followed Alex back to our dorm.

Alex POV-

I take John back to our dorm and he sits down. I let out a sigh. Ok I can do this..

"So..." John finally says after a moment. I take a big deep breath. "I broke up with Jefferson and he said he would make my life a living hell. I knew that ment he would mess with you so I taught if I wasent your friend he wouldent mess with you.." I finished and looked dwn not wanting to see your face. "Alex why would he come after me?" John asked grabbing my face making me look at him. "Because I love you.." I said with out thinking. I relized what i said and looked up to see a flushed John laurens.

"SHIT I-IM SO S-S-SO SORRY JOH-N" I strated but he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back. Fireworks went off in me. His lips are so soft and sweet. There like a drug. NOTHING like Thomas lips.

After a moment the kiss turned more dirty. I licked his bottom lps asking for entrance. He accepted and I slide my tough into his mouth. We fight and I win laying his down on my bed me above him.

I started to go down to his neck when he screamed and pushed me off. I looked at him confused. He was mumbiling words that I couldnt make out. "Hey baby are you ok?" I asked reaching out for him. He shook his head no and back up more. "I-im s-s-s-sorry..." He stuttered out. I look at him confused. "Let me start at the begging.." He told me everything about Frances and how him dating him was a plan to make me upset.

"Love im so sorry that happened me dont have to-" I started but he cut me off. "Its ok.. Your better than Frances.. I trust you, we can continue." He said I nodded.

! SMOOT START !

I laid him down on the bad again and got over him. I got between his legs and started to kiss over his neck. I notice hickies on his neck. Frances. I smirked and started to bit and suck on his neck to over power the hickies on his neck from Frances. I bit down on a spot that make John moan really loud.

I left a big hickie on that spot. He started to grind on me and we both moaned. "mhmmm a-alex.. I need you" He moaned out. I blushed red and took off his shirt and he took off mine.

I started to take off his pants and I made sure to look up at him asking if it was ok. He nodded and I took them off in a swift motion. I started to plam his trough his underwear. He let out a lewd moan. He took off my shirt and pant and we just sat there looking at each other.

I pushed him back down on the bed and took off his boxers. He looked away flushed. "Dont worry hun, your beautiful" I wispered nibbling his ear. He moaned again and sprend his legs more. I smirked and slid a finger inside him, his face was filled with pleaser.

Johns POV-

I mean yea it hurt but im not new to that sort of thing. Besides Frances I tend to have... Alone time. I nodded for Alex to continue. He trusted his finger in and out. He added another after a while trusting deeper and harder. He pulled his fingers out and looked at me lust circled around us. I flipped us around so I was on top of him. I slowly went down his body until I got to his underwear. I took them off and looked up at him with a smirk.

I licked my lips and took him all the way in. He loudly moaned and grabbed my hair. "mhmh... John" He moaned out. I popped off him much to his protest and sat up over his cock. I sank down and moaned loudly. "ahh.. s-so fucking t-t-tight" Alex moaned out.

I rolled my hips onto his and took a deep breath. I started to go up and down on him. He grabbed my hips and helped me a bit. I started to go a bit faster and alex started to buck his hips up. I kissed him with love and passion and he kissed back with the same amount.

I took him balls deep and moaned out loudly as he trusted his hips up hitting my prostate.

He flipped us around so he was on top and trsuted into me. No care in the world. He hit my prostate head on with each trust. "A-ALEX IM GONNA CUM" I yelled out. He had no signs of stopping. I came on us and the bed and Alex came soon after.

! SMOOT END !

"I love you" I say as we lay down in each others arms.

"I love you too"

Word count: 940

a/n: that was fun. Sorry not sorry OWO