Hello!

Welcome random person whom I have no idea who the heck is to my second rant series! *Cue bored yaying* I don't know. I just thought that I would start doing rants for the things that I like.  Anyway, as of today, July 12, 2018, my current favorite anime is Fairy Tail. To be honest, though, I haven't watched too many. My first one that I ever watched was Tokyo Mew Mew. Some of you may know it as Mew Mew Power. My second was K-ON! My third was Lucky Star, and then my fourth was Fairy Tail. I am currently watching Hetalia. I don't know why I'm telling you this. I just felt like it. So anyway, basic information: my favorite character is Natsu, my second favorite character is Jellal, and then I love the rest of them equally. Now, I was actually talking with my friend about this this morning, and that is that literally all of the other villains people forgive in an instant, but for whatever reason, THEY CAN'T FIND IT IN THEIR HEARTS TO FORGIVE JELLAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally am a huge fan of Jellal, though. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A JERK TO ERZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS STILL AN AMAZING CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, ships: My favorite is Jerza, second favorite is Nalu, and my third favorite is Gale. I know I just triggered literally every single Fairy Tail fan ever, but I tend to like the ships on the side, not the ships concerning the main character. I mean, I like Pudding and Taruto better than Kisshu and Ichigo, so why can't I like Jerza better? As something fun, at the end of every rant, I'll put a Fairy Tail sendoff, so you know when it's over. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

The three laws of Fairy Tail:

1. You must never reveal sensitive information about Fairy Tail to others for as long as you live.

2. You must never use former contacts met through your being in the guild for personal gain.

3. Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignficant , and you must never forget about your friends who loved you.