•8•

Author POV:

"Profes.. Professor..Professor! PROFESSOR!" Brick yelled through the phone

"H-Huh? W..What is it?" the professor asked, his voice sounding a bit shaky.

"Why the hell did you call? I just came back home from work and I want to rest. I don't got time for Bullsh-" Brick was cut off when he heard a familiar voice, a voice he thought he would never hear again.

"W-Who's on..t-the p..phone with y-you professor?."

His throat became dry and his hand turn into a fist. 'It can't be' he thought. He didn't know what to say , thinking maybe it was just some sick joke they were playing on him. He stayed silent.

"Is tha.. I.. a-are you there?"

Nothing. He didn't respond to her..

"Blossom relax, lay down." The professor whispered. "N-No please..L ..Let me t-talk to him."

Brick kept wondering why is her voice so shaky? Why isn't she talking right? Why does she sound scared and nervous? Brick's mind snap back and he licked his dry lips, trying to at least let a word come out of his mouth, but nothing straight could come out.

"Professor p-please!" Blossom yelled, her voice sounding a bit demanding but mostly scared. "Blos-" the sound of a broken glass was soon heard and you could hear the phone fell. Brick still stayed silent. "B-Brick is that you?" Blossom whispered. "Brick y-you there?" Blossom said, not sure if maybe he cut her off. 'Say something you idiot' Brick thought to himself. "Yeah I'm here."

"Good! because Me and my sisters are coming after you stupid ruff's! You'll pay for hurting me and my sisters and the professor!" Brick sweat dropped 'What the hell is she talking about?' he thought, listening to all her cursing and yelling. "Do you have any idea how much you hurt the innocent people of Townsville? and to think that you guys change?!"

'This sounds familiar..' Brick thought. "Blossom give me back the phone!" the professor yelled, pressing his teeth together, trying not to curse. "Last thing!-"

....

It went silent for a bit, making Brick wonder if maybe something bad happened. "Professor are you there?" Brick said, finally opening up his mouth to say something. "Yeah sorry about that. I had to put a shot in her arm to make her fall asleep." Professor said, like it wasn't a big deal. "That's okay. But was that real-" "Blossom? Yes. Blossom and Bubbles and Buttercup are back."

A/N My Mind: Whaaaaa?!

"How-..I .. Bu-" "Look, I'll tell you everything, but just get you and your brothers here right away." The professor told him before hanging up the phone. Brick put the phone down on the small table that was next to the couch, letting his long fingers run through his auburn hair. His mouth was wide open, not believing this was actually happening. He let out a sigh before a smile appeared on his lips.

"She's back"

________________________

Sorry this chapter is short, but should I update the other chapter at 7:20Pm? I mean I would, but that's if you guys want me too. Comment if you would like for me to update the other chapter later on tonight.

Bye loves! love ya❤️ - Angelwithfeelings