Chapter 29

Days like this was making me feel very lonely. It was Valentine's day. I ,being single and all, was at home was watching funny romantic comedies as every couple were out on dates and such. I was simply doing nothing but watching TV and drinking cups of expensive dark wine. The wine began to swished around in the wine glass before I took a sip of it. The sweet taste slowly went down my throat. I laid down on the couch as I stared the tv down.  I sighed as I set the glass on the floor before sitting up. The home was completely empty.

No kids for today. The triplets were with Ash,Iris was with her date,and the boys were at their dance. I hummed as I thought about going out to find something to do. My first opinion would to go out and have fun while seeing countless of people in love. My second opinion would to stay home and do nothing. I was beginning to lean towards the second option. Besides I wouldn't do nothing. I had a special little "stash" in my room m,next to my bed,in the second drawer. It kept me from going out and whoring myself out like most people do. Slowly starting to get a bit hard in my lower half, my mind began to wonder deep into lewd and lustful thoughts about being taken over and over again. I whined as I began to feel desperate. I didn't know anyone I could trust to fuck.

That began to irritate me to many levels. I sighed as I heard a few knocks at the door. I pushed myself out of the most comfortable spot I was before I walked towards the front door. The patting of my feet smacked itself repeatedly on the tile floor. I opened the door to see Lucas and Dimitri at the door. I smiled slighted as I said"Hey,guys. What are you two going here? Shouldn't you two be on dates?". Both men shook their head in disinterest before pushing themselves to come in. I huffed as I said to myself sarcastically"Sure,come on in.". I shut the door before walking into the living room.

There I watch as the lovers began to pour the champagne they brought into three cups. I could only guess that the third one was for me. I walked over to them before we soon began to get highly drunk. I was the drunkest of all three of us.  I giggled a bit as I slowly turned around in my seat. Lucas and Damien were making out hard as they were stripping each other. My drunk giggles caught Damien's attention ,making him look at me. He simply smirked as he said"Want to join,Puppy?". Not really caring about things around me, I nodded my head. Damien's smirk gotten bigger before he pulled me to him. He leaned his head down before his lips connected to mines. I moaned in the kissed as I gotten closer. Lucas was slowly kissing down my neck as he was stripping clothes off. Damien kept me pretty distracted as Lucas went to work on my body. I pulled away to moan loudly. Lucas had freed me from my shirt and was now licking and sucking on my nipple. He teased it as he licked it over and over again. I felt weak in the knees. Drool was leaving my mouth as I was enjoying it. It didn't take long before the tall male did it as well.

I whimpered at the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling. Never had I felt this with anybody. Not Ash nor Ryder. I arched my back as to get more of this wonderful feeling. I gasped as I felt something slip inside of my pants. I looked down I see Lucas's hands in my pants,slowly stroking my member as he licked my nipple. Lucas slowly went down on me as he slowly licked and pecked my body a bit,leaving wet trails. He teasingly licked my members through the boxers. I bucked to get closer to the face that licked me over and over.

Soon,Lucas decided he wanted some more before he then ripped my boxers off. I widen my eyes as I watched him.  I went to yell at him,but Damien pinned me down and kissed me roughly. Half way through,I began to sober up along with the other two. Damien slipped his hand down to unzip his pants. I watched with interest clearly on my face. Damien smirked as he pulled out his member that almost smacked me in the face. I widen my eyes at the tool before I greedily sucked it into my mouth.My mouth was filled with nothing,but salty precum. I moaned at the taste as I stroked Damien how he wanted me too. I suckled on the head before I took him deeper into my mouth. I was about half way down Damien's shaft before I felt a hand in the back of my head. I looked at Damien with confusion before Damien thrusted into my mouth. I gagged a bit,trying hard not to throw up. Once I gotten that under control, I glared up at the other for not warning me.

Damien did nothing,but laugh at me. He said teasingly"Sorry,Puppy. I couldn't help myself.". I continued to suck on the tool in my mouth as Lucas sucked my members like I was. My body could do nothing,but shake and shiver. I could feel myself getting ready to explode into my friend's,or my now lover's, mouth.  I pulled back,taking the member from my mouth, and screamed in pleasure as I came into Lucas's mouth. I panted heavily as I looked at Damien. He sat me up as I grew weak. Damien gently laid me against his chest before he looked at Lucas. I did the same to see that Lucas was taking his bottoms off. I looked at him confused before I realized something.

Lucas was gonna let me fuck him.

The man sat his beautiful ass on me before he slowly slipped my member into him. I moaned at the strange feeling. Never had I ever felt this. My instincts are telling me to buck into the man,so I did. Lucas moaned out a bit before  he leaned down to me.  Lucas's tongue slowly licked my lips before he kissed me hard. I then wrapped my arms around his neck,bring him closer. I wouldn't mind if we all could do this again. I soon began to thrust into the bootyful ((😂😂😂)) ass with my newly founded energy. Suddenly I pinned Lucas down on the couch,roughly fucking him. Damien smirked as he watched us with interest. Lucas yelled in pleasure as he took my rough thrusts like a champion. Damien wanted to feel pleasure too,so he stopped me to only flip the male over. Lucas was on his stomach,laying on a couch pillow,tooting his ass up for me. I did nothing but smirked.

Oh,I was  gonna enjoy this.

Hello,my lovelies. Sorry it took me hella ling to update this. As to make it up for it, I updated the story with a Lemon scene.