to the world

unedited. his is how I write before I edit it. Filled w a bunch of mistakes.

i always find myself playing 21 questions w new people I meet on this app. i try making new friends, getting along w everybody to make at least somebody gain a friend. I'm a very extroverted person and I can start a conversation w just anybody. but it's hard to keep it going ya know, so one time I was on a website where that gave questions so I can start asking new things to new people I meet and it's not always just "wyd" "how are you" or whatever.

I stumbled up on a question I think about still a lot actually. That was "if you had the worlds attention for thirty seconds, what would you say?"

I asked this to my boy bestie I love love love and him being the person he is made me laugh by saying "I would say 'everyone go add me on Instagram and snap" and then he went on about his @ ,s on every social media he had which had me dead.

he got me asking myself if I'm a deep person. I thought of something way different. he's v smart with giving himself clout and i wish I thought of it too but this is what I knew I'd say if I wasn't given time to prepare my speech before.

i am sharing this with you because this is probably the closest I'm going to get to "the whole world"

I would've said:

Hey everybody, I'm gunay. I know there's some moments in life where we feel like giving up. sometimes we're at the worst stage we've ever been in. But no matter what you're going through, it will get better. and I know people always say that and most of them say it just to fill it the space when they don't know what to say but it's true. It only gets up from here, when you truly feel like giving up.
Ur not alone. No matter how much u think ur family hates you, no matter how many of ur friends are fake, no matter how much you feel or seem alone, you aren't alone. There's always somebody that has ur back even when you don't know it.
The people or just the person you look up to get hate. your favorite celebrity gets hated on. There isn't a person in the world that hasn't been called a rude or unwanted name before. The most loving person in the world has gotten hate before. Some people more then others, but at least once in their lifetime.
no matter how different or unique we are, how we all have different backgrounds, we're all worth the same. no body is illegal. u breath the same air anybody and everybody in a different color breathes. you and anybody and everybody gay have the same feelings. We all want the same things.  You are worth the same as the person you look up to or look down at.