Five

"Remember?"
• • • • • • • • • •
"생각해 내다?"

Crying herself to sleep all night, Nancy woke up with red puffy eyes and a stuffy nose. She looked at the time and jumped up realizing it was almost 7. Before going to wash up, she rushed to the kitchen and prepared him pancakes for breakfast because she wasn't able to think of much else. Two pairs of arms wrapped around her waist and squeezed her gently.

"Good morning Jungkook I'm almost done with breakfast," Nancy tried to stay calm but her heart began beating rapidly thinking of last nights events. Jungkook rubbed her stomach gently and looked at her with his cute bunny smile.

"What's wrong baby? You look so tensed." His question receive a few glares from her. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and shook her head while plating the pancakes. He pecked her cheek and nodded as he let her go and head headed off to the dining room table followed by Nancy.

"You don't remember anything from last night..?" Her voice cracked but covered it up by clearing her throat. Jungkook shook his hands and pulled her over to sit next to him. Chuckling, he starts loading up a plate so he could eat.

"Am I supposed to? Did I do something wrong? I had a few drinks before coming home..." Judging by his expression she could tell he was disappointed in himself. She shook her head smiled cutely to help him not to worry. Jungkook look at the light bruise on her cheek causing his mouth to fall open.

"Did I do that to you? don't lie to me." He pointed to her cheek to which she stayed silent and faced forward to eat the breakfast she made. Nancy's mind going off somewhere else.

'He seriously doesn't remember anything..? It was two nights in a row how does he not remember? Telling him would make him worry and the last thing I want to do is worry him..'

Nancy lifted her head to make eye contact with Jungkook. She bit the inside of her cheek contemplating on whether she should tell him or not. A sigh escaped her mouth as she nodded her head.

"Yes but it was because I screamed at you and made you mad. Everything is alright don't worry." Jungkook laughed in disbelief, looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"It started with you screaming at me? I believe you yelled at me, but is that really how it started? You don't get mean unless someone else is mean to you? If I hurt you please be honest with me. I need to know." Nancy slammed her hand on the table and stood up.

"I don't wanna talk about it just please let it go." She stormed of towards the room and shut the door. Placing her body on the bed, thinking. Nancy gets up and grabs some clothes then heads to the bathroom to shower. Once she finished she put on her clothes and went back downstairs to Jungkook.

 Once she finished she put on her clothes and went back downstairs to Jungkook

(Her outfit.)

"Don't you have work?" She looked at him and nodded while fixing his hair.

"I'm going to take off today."

"Why?"

"Because I wanna spend some time with my girlfriend. You look beautiful by the way." Nancy blushed at his comment and waved her hands in front of him trying to get him to stop.

"Thank you..are you in the mood to go to the boardwalk today?" She excitedly jumped onto the couch next to him, pushing her face close to his. Jungkook took this opportunity to kiss her, her lips moving in sync with his as he pulls her onto his lap gently.

"Yes I would love to go to the boardwalk with you. And I'm really sorry...for last night. It wasn't my intentions to hurt you. I won't make you talk about it but can you at least think about forgiving me..?" His chubby cheeks and cute smiled caused Nancy to blush once again and lean into his chest. She nuzzled her face into him and pulled on his shirt.

"Of course I forgive you...stop making blush pabo..." She bit her lip, Jungkook chuckled and rubbed her back. The warm sensation sent shivers down her spine.

"Cutie."

"How is it that, it's been what...3 years? Even after 3 years you still manage to some how make me blush and make my heart race just by a few simple words."

"Don't worry you do the same to me. Now let me go get ready so we can go." Jungkook peck her lips and placed her on the couch before getting up and going to his room to shower and get dressed.

" Jungkook peck her lips and placed her on the couch before getting up and going to his room to shower and get dressed

(His outfit.)

Jungkook came downstairs fully clothed and his hair dripping wet which Nancy found extremely attractive. She jumped up and ran to him pushing her body against his.

"You look really good..like really really good." She licked her lips and looked him up and down. A chuckle from him brought her out of her trans.

"You look good yourself. Really good." Jungkook wrapped his arms securely around her waist and pecked her nose. He then let her go and grabbed his keys, pulling her outside to his car.

"Are you sure it's gonna be okay you take off today when you stay home today when you're already staying home tomorrow?"

"Yeah my dad won't mind don't worry, I want to be here for you and help you have an amazing stress free day. You did want a day to relax and that's what we're doing." He smiled and took her hand into his and began driving with one hand towards the boardwalk. Nancy giggled and nuzzled her cheek into his hand but froze when she heard him.

"Jungkook...you said you were drunk. I told you that I wanted a stress free day last night...you said you didn't remember last night. How did you remember?"

———————

re·mem·ber -
verb
1.  have in or be able to bring to one's mind an awareness of (someone or something that one has seen, known, or experienced in the past).

———————

Alright guys this is another chapter just maybe three more chapters then I'm gonna end this book. The next one I'll make, I'm not exactly sure what it will be yet but it's going to be soon, it doesn't take me long to think of a good plot for a story. Anyway if you want me to do any specific characters please COMMENT and don't forget to VOTE.

Sorry this chapter took so long to be published, I kept pushing it off then finally decided to write it, I hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry if it's a little messy, I haven't been getting much sleep lately. If you need me to explain it I can. I'll get working on the next chapter

-ShinedHoseok