25

Jimin POV
(A/N) someone commented how is it a character's POV if it's third person, it's how the story is following and idk how to word it so i just say pov, oke that's all

jimin followed a member of security to who knows where. yoongi had just told him he had to go so now jimin was left to silently follow the man.

i swear i'm being led to my death. jimin thought as he follow the man to another security person.

"here's the kid he wanted back here." the man jimin had followed here said to the other man. the new security guard nodded and the man he had followed walked away.

"okay, i'm going to need you to walk through the metal detector so take of your jacket, shoes, belt, and anything else that might be made of metal." the man said, he was slightly older than the man who brought jimin to where ever he was.

jimin quickly took off his jacket, emptied his jeans pockets, took off his shoes, and took off his belt. he carefully stepped through the detector, holding his pants up (ya nasty).

he stepped on but it went off shortly after, oh shit! what the hell made it go off. jimin thought starting to panic, i don't have my phone, what wa- MY EARRINGS! jimin groaned as he remembered thinking about asking if his earrings would be a problem.

jimin calmed down and talked for the first time since being outside. "sir, i'm sorry but my earrings set it off." he said showing his ears, which had been pierced multiple times. "that's fine, i have a wand for a reason." the security man said as he grabbed a metal detecting wand thingy.

the man started at jimin's feet and made it to his head. as soon as he got close to his ears the wand went off. "well, looks like you were right. most of the time earrings aren't a problem. oh well, you can put your shoes and stuff back on now."

jimin put everything back on but just shoved his laces into his shoes instead of tying them, wanting to just get to his seat. "if you follow me i'll lead you to your final destination." the man said walking in front of jimin.

holy shit, "final destination", i'm actually going to get murder. jimin thought as he hesitantly followed. he followed for only a short distance until he was met with people walking, well half walking, half running, around and yelling.

a lady, who seemed to be in her late thirties, looked around while yelling "where's the long sleeve black undershirt?" to which a man responded, while holding a black t-shirt, "no one knows where it is, all we can find is this." the lady threw her head back in disbelief but took the shirt and quickly walked down the hall.

"stand here for a moment." the security guard said while walking over to another man. jimin stood against the wall watching the somewhat chaotic event in front of him as the two men talked.

after what seemed like only seconds jimin was following the man once again. they walked down two more hallways and stopped in front of a door.

the man jimin was following knocked on the door and waited for a response. after a few seconds a muffled come in could be heard.

the man walked to the side of the door and turned to jimin, "this is where i drop you off, go in on your own. i'll be out here to take you to your seat."

wait to take me to my seat, i'm not already there?? jimin pushed the thought away and turned the handle of the door. he opened the door and was met with the last thing he expected.

without him even realizing, jimin had been lead to none other than min yoongi's backstage dressing room.

—————————-
my Wattpad is glitching and all this bull crap so i'm just trying to type this author's note without everything being deleted.

sorry for dragging this out for so long, i just like seeing the comments. but i didn't update in july again but it was technically within a month of the last update.

this update is longer that the last one by a decent amount but the next update should be a little longer too.