28.. Disaffiliate - 1

Hello lovely people..

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading guys.. 💜❤️

Chapter 28.. Disaffiliate - 1

"Love is much like a wild rose -Beautiful and Calm

Beautiful and Calm..
But willing to draw blood in its defense.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Back to Past..

The same day, at evening..

Abhi.. It started drizzling.. you are still in court.. let's leave before it pours heavy.. Sandy said packing his sports bag..

If you want, you can leave.. But, I wanna practice for some more time.. Abhi said kicking the ball..

Some more time..?.. Abhi.. I know why you are saying this... you saw her walking into the library.. you know that she will come out late.. that's why you are giving foot ball as an excuse.. isn't it..?!.. Sandy asks..

Sandy.. when you know everything.. why do you ask me questions..?.. Abhi mocks at him.. And Sandy replies with the same mocking tone.. Because I want to hear from you..!.. but why do you want to do that.. when you don't want to talk with her.. fine.. even I don't want to..!..

Stop blabbering.. go and get me a cup of coffee from canteen.. Abhi ignored answering him saying so.. throwing him a aggrieved sight.. Sandy left the place.. and he continued kicking the ball..

'' '' '' " "

Abhi.. It's 6.30.. because of you we are stuck here.. it started raining now.. Why are.. .. he paused looking at Pragya who was stepping out of the library..

Abhi.. lets hide.. if she sees us.. then she will think that we are waiting for her.. come on.. saying so Sandy pulled him.. but Abhi stood stiff.. and Sandy kept pulling him with a full force..

Meantime.. Pragya neared them and mumbles softly.. these two are still here..!.. are they waiting for me..?!.. she saw Abhi in sports dress and his foot ball over the ground..

Oh.. they were practicing..!.. She chuckles murmuring her irates.. She slowed her steps looking at them.. and Abhi turned aside and pretended to be normal.. and Sandy cheered his smile unnaturally at Pragya..