"Hajime"

A.N. Hi hehe. It's been awhile,but! I finished this fic and I am ready to post the last two chapters. What I was going for kind of changed since the beginning of this so I am sorry if it isn't to your liking. Enjoy! - Ice

Me and Iwa-chan spent the whole night talking. Yes.. talking. Not that I mind. I love talking to Iwa-chan.. but, I bit my lip. The one who was occupying my thoughts spiked the volleyball with full force. The sound of it slamming against the gym floor filled the air. Sexy.. I thought as a 'Nice Iwaizumi' ,was heard behind me. It was Mattsun. Iwa-chan looked over his shoulder and smirked at me. I take back what I thought before. He's hot. I shook my head. Focus, focus as thought tilted my head back and pinching my nose. I just want some d.. 'Tooru'.. Surprised I jumped a bit and yelled a 'y-yes!' Iwa-chan looked a bit confused, but continued. 'Let's go, it's getting late.' I slightly nodded and followed the spiky haired boy.

Makki silently giggled. 'What has you laughing?' , Mattsun asked as he was walking over. Oikawa and Iwaizumi left the gym and he turned to the black haired boy. 'Progress'. His eyes shifted to the door again. 'Speaking of progress' , Mattsun continued as he wrapped his arms around the smaller man. 'He gently kissed his neck. 'May I?' He murmured. Makki tilted his head back and smiled. 'You may'.

They were sat at the kitchen table in Oikawa's house. It was late but Iwa-chan couldn't sleep. So here we were. I blinked slowly as I rest my head against my hand. 'How come you can't sleep Iwa-chan' , I yawned. 'I don't know' , he replied as he flipped through the magazine he was reading. 'Maybe..,he continued. 'Maybe?' , I questioned. Iwa-chan looked at me with a small smile. 'Nothing, never mind... you should go to bed.' 'Nah, I'll stay here with you Iwa-chan.' 'You're literally sleeping.' 'Am not', I replied trying to defend myself. Iwa-chan sighed closing the magazine. 'Let's just go upstairs'.

Iwaizumi's pov.

I softly sighed as I started at the ceiling above. The air around me felt heavy. I frowned closing my eyes trying to sleep, but to no avail. All I could see was Tooru. He had been on my mind all day. I've been wanting to do things, but compared to other things like holding hands and kissing this seemed impossible. 

'Hajime'.. I jolted up at the sound of my name. I sat up and turned towards the bed. 'Yes', I replied to the only other person in the room. There was no response, so I inched a bit closer. Tooru shifted and he murmured my name again. I inched even closer my curiosity getting the better of me. 'Tooru', I whispered. The sleeping boy smiled and wrapped his hand around my wrist. "Tooru?", I whispered again. This time he shifted and let out a soft moan. He.. Tooru.. my brain was trying to process what was going on. 'Hajime' he moaned again sending shivers down my back. I bit my lip and dared to caress his cheek. His smooth skin was warm against my rough hands. The grip around my wrist tightened. I looked at his face in the dimly lit room. His facial features soft compared to his normal look. His lips were slightly parted and looked.... very inviting. I bit my lip slowly closing the distance between us. I held my breath when our lips met. His fitting so well against mine. The sweet taste eased the ache that had been keeping me awake all this time, so I deepened the kiss. Wanting to taste more of him, wanting to drown in him. I wanted to take my time, but the more I kissed him, the more I lost myself. I sucked and pulled at his lips, loving the sweet moans that escaped his lips. The sleeping boy fit so perfectly in my arms, even though we were about the same size. He wrapped his hand around my neck as I disturbed his slumber. My breath was heavy. Every part of my being wanted to make him mine. I climbed on top of him and when I sunk onto him he finally awake. A small smile appeared on my face as the eyes fluttered open. Iwa-ch.. the lips tried to question before I took them again. He did not comply immediately, but when he felt the lust through my pants he sighed lovingly into my kiss. I finally pulled back a bit, trying to control my rampant emotions. The other boy silently watched me for a moment before smirking. 'My my Iwa-chan, Attacking people while they sleep now?' A low growl formed in my throat. The sly remarks always got to me, but at the moment they only turned me on even more. By Tooru's reaction he made out that he couldn't tell. Good.  My eyes slowly ran over his face. His hair disheveled, his eyes droopy and his lips swollen from my kisses. They formed into a smirk and he whispered 'Aren't we going to continue?' I wan to make him mine, want to hear him moan, want to see that cocky demeanor fade and see the small lost unsure Tooru that rarely surfaced. I ran my fingers over the soft brown hair and inched closer. 'Say my name', I whispered. Tooru blinked a bit confused at the sudden request. 'Your name?' I didn't reply, watching him quietly. He would do one of two things. Then he giggled and let out a breathy 'Iwa-chan' followed by a small smile. A growl escaped my throat again. He knew that wasn't what I meant. The smile disappeared as I felt his hand run down my side slowly. 'If you really want me to say your name Iwa-chan... Make me'. 

"Starts on next chapter Immediately"