(Kaidam) Kiss, Kiss, Fall In Love!

(Please note this particular story takes place in the "real" world after the game. Though, you can still imagine them as cartoons.)

"Does anyone smell that? Smells like burning-" Kai realized where it came from, he left the oven on!

He scrambled to put out the fire as Adam and Mira stood by laughing at his reaction.

He patted the fire out, and said sarcastically, "Ha ha, very funny. Laugh all you want! If you guys ever need my help I'll stand by and laugh at you too!"

Adam crossed his arms skeptically, "Yeah, sure."

Kai was furious, I mean, who was he to be such a smart*ss?
"At least I'd be willing to help people and not just LEAVE THEM IN ICE!"

Mira stood between them and broke up the fight, "HEY! Now's not the time to be fighting!"

Adam scoffed as he walked away into his room. Then Kai went over to the oven and took out the cookies he was attempting to make, "Ugh, now their burnt... AND Adam's being a jerk!"

Mira sighed as she plopped down on the couch and switched channels on the remote, "Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sure, I really wanted some cookies too, but it's fine," she said as she switched the channels on tv, "As for Adam, just let him cool down, then he'll be back to his 'normal' self."

Kai placed the tray down on the counter and closed the oven, "Yeah, you're probably right. He's got some anger issues..."

Mira turned and raised an eyebrow at him, "Uh, he's not the only problem here. You were the one provoking him after all. You should say sorry."

Kai dramatically threw his hands up in the air, "What difference would that make?! He's like hulk or something!"

Mira sighed and looked back at the tv, "Yeah, whatever..." she smirked, "but ya know, if you apologized you'd be the bigger person which means you'd be better than Adam..." Kai froze for a second and listened carefully, Mira stood up and shrugged, "Hm, but I guess you're no better than Adam..."

Kai reached a hand out after her, "Uh, wait-!"

She was now at the front door, "I'm heading home!" and just like that, she was gone. Kai stared at the front door before looking back at Adam's bedroom door, Well, I guess it's time for me to be awesome... he thought as he opened Adam's door which was surprisingly unlocked.

The door creaked as he opened it, the room was dark, and only lit by the light from the open door.

He felt nervous all of a sudden, "Uhh, A-Adam?"

His eyes adjusted to the darkness as he stepped further into the room. He noticed Adam was curled up on his bed fast asleep.

He... he looked so cute as he slept. His hair was a little messy, as some hair was in his eyes like an anime character. He looked so relaxed, which was weird because he's usually uptight and stuff.

On any other day Kai would've closed the door and left, but today was different somehow as he stepped closer into the room, which was pretty clean and neat.

He kneeled down on the floor next to the bed as he admired Adam's looks, he never really noticed how handsome Adam really was. He unknowingly leaned forward... as he was nearly centimeters away from Adam's lips, he woke up. He stirred in the bed, and opened his eyes to see Kai staring back at him.

  Kai's face immediately flushed red as he jumped backwards, "OH! I'm-I'm so sorry, I-!"

  Adam groaned groggily as he sat up and looked down at Kai, "Uhh, it's fine..." he said as he looked around the room.

  Wait, why is Kai in my room at this time? I thought he went home...
Oh wait, this must be a dream! Kai thought as he got up off the bed and approached Kai, who was still on the ground.

  Kai was confused as Adam slowly pushed him backwards into the floor, as he was straddling him.

  "A-Adam! W-what are you-?" Kai was interrupted as Adam pressed a finger to his lips.

  "Shhh," he whispered, almost seductively as he pinned Kai to the ground and kissed him passionately, he bit Kai's lip, causing him to yelp as Adam slipped his tongue into his mouth. Kai's face was as warm as the fiery furnace in the Bible as he melted into the kiss. Still unsure of what was even happening.

  After a while, they both pulled away, breathless as they stared into each other's eyes.

  "Haah, w-what wa-as that a-about..?" Kai asked, still panting.

  Adam let go of Kai's arms as he realized... this isn't a dream. #%^*.

  Adam quickly got up off of Kai and sat on the ground, covering his face. He was... crying?!

  Kai felt guilty, even though he was still mad confused, "Adam... are, are you okay..?"

  Adam turned away from him, tears still streaming even though he tried to hold back, "N-no... I-I'm so sorry, Kai. I... didn't mean to kiss you; I thought it was a dream or..."

  Adam suddenly felt warm, comforting arms wrap around him in a soft embrace, immediately stopping his tears.

  Kai spoke, love and compassion in his voice, "It's okay, I... actually really liked the kiss. It... was my first after all..." Kai said the last part while blushing.

  They stayed hugging for a little while, but then a thought occurred to both of them, 'What now?'

  "Kai..."

  "Yeah?"

  "Will you-?"

  "-YES I WILL MARRY YOU!!"

  "No, I meant, 'Will you be my boyfriend'?"

  "Ohhhhh..."

  They both awkwardly looked at each other before bursting out laughing, this was definitely something they wouldn't forget.