L.C | 5

Topic : Where everything begins...

| P.O.V | - Unmei -

After the sudden breakdown, I went into the house. My eyes were still red from all the crying. It was my first time crying in front of people so it was surprising for them and for me.

I look around the house with the tiniest smile on my face. It almost seem invisible. I roam around the living room and a little bit of a memory came floading to my mind. It was so calming yet scared at the same time.

One of the memories are when I was little, I was playing with my mini colorful blocks. I used to build a tall tower of blocls until it fell down. That time, mom and dad was sitting on a cushion while watching me with a happy smile.

It was very calming. The memory disappeared as I walk into the kitchen, where dad and I used to watch mom cooking dinner. She would tell us to help her but we just made things worst. In the end, we end up cleaning the whole kitchen. [ I don't know why but I was laughing by myself when I wrote the part where they made things worst]

I went upstairs and saw Iori staring at a door with a letter 'U' on it. He turn to me when he sense my presence beside him.

"This room..." he said "It's yours"

I stood frozen on my spot while staring at the door. My room..? It's been so long. I don't remember.

I shakily grab the door knob, afraid of what might be inside. Soon, I turn the door knob and push open the door. Iniside, there was a empty bed with blue color blanket and a white pillow. The learning table was put on the left side of the wall.

The wardrobe was put at the right side of the wall. The room was quite dusty. I walk in and look around. I look at the learning table, where I used to draw and the bed where I used to sleep.

This is really...

"This room is quite dusty" Iori exclaim as soon as he went in. I nod in agreement.

Then Iori turn to me. "Do you remember?" he asked with a look of hope. I was quiet for a moment before nodding lowly.

Iori smiled with a dimple on his right cheek. To tell you the truth, that was the first time I saw Iori smiled genuinely. Before, he was just grinning.

"What did you remember?" he asked and took a seat on the bed. I went to him and sat down beside him. I look around the room and found a picture  on a table lamp. Inside the picture stood a people. It was my parents and I smiling widely to the camera.

I point to the frame and Iori followed where I pointed. He look at it for a while before looking back at me. "I assumed that you remember onii-san?" he said more like asking. I nod and he smiled again. "that's good then.."

°~°~°~°~°~°

After we finished roaming around the house, we went to a hotel which Mr.Asahina just booked. The building has 13 floors. We all stayed at the 12 floors. We were given 5 rooms. Each rooms has 3-4 people staying. When they heard the news, they start to fight, wanting me to be roomate with them.

I didn't do anything but to stay quiet and watch. It was a very tiring day and I just want to take a rest. I sigh heavily which made everyone stop and look at me.

I look at them confused. "It's decided then," Mr.Asahina spoke after a moment of silence "Unmei-kun will be staying with us and wataru (since he's not as greedy as all of you)" he declared. Everyone start to whine and complain but Mr.Asahina shushed them up.

We start to take our belongings to our room. I don't really have much things to carry 'cos I only bring my backpack with some little things in it.

As soon as I open the door to the room, I saw a huge glass of window infront of me. I went in followed by Wataru and the Asahina's couple. Wataru was obviously running around the place admiring the room and the outside view. Each time he open a room he would awe at it.

LIFES CONFLICT | :: Miracle ( B.C x Boy ) ::जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें