t h i r t e e n

GRAYSON'S POV

Me and Ethan were currently getting ready to go to the halloween party with Shalisa because she was also invited. I put on a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans on with a tail hole before applying eyeshadow around my eyes. Ethan put on a cop outfit.

🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

I was currently chasing Shalisa around the house trying to get her into the costume we bought for her. "Grayson, just leave her alone" Ethan groaned as he was waiting for me to get Shalisa in her costume.

When I finally caught Shalisa I slipped on her costume before looking at Ethan. "She looks so happy to be going" I say to Ethan all exited, before looking down at Shalisa.

 "She looks so happy to be going" I say to Ethan all exited, before looking down at Shalisa

🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

Me, Ethan and Shalisa went to the party and we had a lot of fun, I was able to get a whole backpack full of candy. On the way home Ethan kept looking at me, "What?" I question. "Well I wanted to make it up to you, so I booked us a flight to Paris" He says. "ETHAN!, you didn't have too" I say knowing it probably costed a lot of money. "Well look at it as a special get away for us" He said smirking as we pull up into the driveway.

🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈

We spent the rest of the night packing and dancing around the house to music. We also dropped Shalisa off at an Animal Hotel.

"I'm so exited!" I yelled jumping into bed, "Me too baby" Ethan says before we fell asleep together gaining as much energy for tomorrow's long flights to Paris.