silence and the dread

i thought i tell everyone that im in love with twilight and fukck its so good dont @ me also 3.11k? wtf how im crying ily guys

heart of stone- iko

kaylana : pov

" hey babe, where are you right now? i dont mean to sound clingy, i just want to see you." i asked while i paced the island in the kitchen.

"im at a party" he yelled, the slur apparent in his tone.
with his answer brought defeat.
i was happy that he was out with the boys but it was the only place i was hoping he wasnt.

"where are you?" i asked attempting to contain my annoyance.

"where are we?" i could here him ask one of the boys "ucla? ucla i think." he shouted.

"can you come back to the apartment?"

"im not just going to drop everything to come home"

"please zane, i just need to see you right now." i begged. my eyes stung with every string of syllables, the sadness apparent in my voice.

"ill be home when im home, kay. im not as fucked up as i sound." he laughed.

"i had a horrible dream and ive barely seen you and i miss you and everything is just falling the fuck apart and i just.. im sorry need you." i rambled on and on with tears streaming down my face. "and this apartment is so empty and quiet ans i hate it because heath is out aith mariah and my head wont shut off"

" kay. "

"i cant stop crying and its so stupid i cant get my shit toge-"

"kaylana" he frimly caught his possition in the conversation again.
"you arent alone in this. just take some deep breathes for me baby, can you do that for me?" he quizzed tenderly.

"yeah.. yeah i can. im good, im sorry. have fun" i answered quickly trying to pull myself together.

"im on my way, be there in twenty. hang in there. i wanna be there for the girl i love. i going to be there for you" and he hung up the phone.

i quietly smiled to myself, the idea of him. i love him and how kind he is, it seems like no matter the circumstances he cares and my mental health doesnt deter him.
i want to love him for as long as i possibly can.

timeskip- 1 hour

i stay sat on the balcony, aimlessly scrolling through shitposts and with a quick glance of the time my heart dropped.
where is he?

my mind raced, immediately i dialed his number and called him. why would he be taking so long?
no answer.

jjsjjs i cant stress enough
that this is just a filler chapter im sorry, new chapter out tomorrow:)
·e