Chapter 9

<Meiko's p.o.v.>

"Yoon, what's this?" I asked seeing the the boy was looking at some weird pink scale. 

"The scale of Hakuryuu." Yoon said as Hak and I looked at Kija. 

"What are you doing selling off your scales?" Questioned Hak, bluntly. 

"Who the hell would do such a thing!" Yelled back Kija. 

"So if we eat this, will we become stubborn like him? Or will our right hands become huge like his?" Asked Jae-ha. 

"I think it's just a scam." I stated grabbing a basket of dirty clothes. "I'll go wash them." 

With that I was gone to clean the clothes in the river. Sure I was a bit curious about the scale, but I thought that whatever it was supposed to do it was fake.  I was in the middle of cleaning when I heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Jae-ha with a grin on his face. 

"Okay, what happened?" I asked suspiciously. 

"Why should anything happen?" The Green Dragon answered my question with his own one. 

"You're smirking..." I sweatdropped. 

"Oh, come on. I just came to give you a drink. You've been working hard!" He announced, handing me a drink. I looked at the water before looking back at the green-haired male. 

"Okay... Thanks, Jae-ha." I mumbled and started drinking. It was sweet, it definitely wasn't water. 

"Meiko-san, don't drink that!" I heard Yoon's voice shout. I put the cup back, there was still some 'water' left. 

"Huh?!" I squeaked. "Wh-Why?!" 

"It's a love potion!" 

"W-What?!" I jolted up, but suddenly my head started hurting. 

"Meiko-chan?" Jae-ha asked as I looked up to meet his purple eyes staring at me with worry. 

"Jae-ha! you shouldn't test it on the princess!" Yelled Kija. "It might be poison!" 

"Seems pretty legit." Smirked Jae-ha, making the others look at him questionably. 

<No one's p.o.v.>

Yoon and Kija looked at Jae-ha, who had a smirk on his face. Behind him Meiko had a huge blush on her face. Jae-ha stretched his arms out, as the girl blushed more but hugged him without a word. 

"I think I died and ended in heaven." The Green Dragon mused as the girl snuggled more into him. 

"M-Meiko-san?!" Shouted Kija, who was flustered by the girls behavior. "D-Don't worry! I'll take you away from that good-for-nothing Dragon!" He walked over and tried to get her of him, but she wouldn't let go. 

"No! I don't want to go anywhere! I want to stay with Jae-ha!" She shouted making the said man blush slightly. 

"I guess it really does work." Yoon spoke.

"Jae-ha~" Meiko pulled herself higher to whisper into the man's ear. "Let's go somewhere else." Her voice was lustful. He felt her hot breath hit his neck. 

'This wasn't a good idea afterall...' He though, with his cheeks heating up. 

"You guys should go back to your work!" He composed himself and turned to the two. "I'll take care of her." He reassured, making the boys give him suspicious looks. 

"Sure..." They said after a few minutes and started walking back. "If anything happens call us!" Yoon added. 

"Yeah-" Jae-ha tried replying, but Meiko pushed herself against him more. His breath hitched as he looked at the girl.