11:11

Awstens pov

I woke up, holding my head seeing as I had woken up with a headache. I checked my phone and looked at the time '11:11pm' "huh that's weird" I said out loud "I wish I could get some fucking orange juice right now" we ran out of orange juice a few days ago and warped tour has been super busy so I haven't had any time to go to the store and get more juice. I've been craving it ever since we ran out god damnit! I got out of bunk to go take some medicine for my headache, I walk to the front of the bus and open the emergency medicine cabinet. I look around and find some ibuprofen, I grabbed the bottle and took out a pill then went to the fridge to find something to wash it down with. I opened the fridge. "No fucking way" I said, there it was just sitting in the fridge, heb orange juice. Out of all the brands it ended up being my favorite kind, but we aren't even in Texas. How the actual fuck did this happen?! Woah, did my 11:11 wish actually come true? Was that actually a real thing? I grabbed the orange juice out of the fridge, once my hand made made contact with the juice bottle I got a random boner. It wasn't that surprising, it happens randomly all the time. I opened the juice bottle a proceeded to take my medicine. Drinking the orange juice made me super horny, I had never craved something like this so much for so long and now I finally got it! It tastes better then it ever has before. I had an idea. I took the orange juice and proceeded to the bathroom. Everyone on the bus is asleep so I should be fine. I'm not much for experimenting but I really wanted this right now, tour is just so stressful I needed to do something to calm me down a bit. I locked the bathroom door and took off the lid to the juice, I opened the mirror cabinet to find some sunscreen which I proceeded to use as lubricant and set it on the counter. I had to make sure to be super quiet otherwise I'm fucked. I grabbed the juice and sat on the very edge of the toilet and took my pants and underwear off, I slid 8 inch dick into the hole of the container. I moved the container back and forth, trying not to hurt my dick. I got it really moist. I went at it for about 3 minuets, it was starting to get pretty intense for me. I started to go harder. As the motions from my body and the juice got more intense I let out a slight moan "ah fuck" I said going at it faster. It was the best thing I had felt in my entire fucking life, better then sex it's self. The juice was getting all over my legs and the floor, I didn't care though. I went at it for another 5 minuets trying not to make any noise but I would still make slight moans every now and then. I was moving the bottle up and down again "FUCK" I quietly yelled as I had came into the fucking bottle. I pulled my dick outta the bottle and set it on the counter. I cleaned up the mess I made and cleaned myself up putting my clothes back on then putting the sunscreen back in the cabinet. I grabbed my orange juice and unlocked the door and saw Otto sitting on the couch on his phone. "What were you doing in there" he said to me in a concerned voice. My cheeks turned red, I was super on edge and embarrassed, I hope he didn't hear anything "Oh I just spilled my orange juice in the bathroom is all" "oh alright then" Otto said putting his phone down and heading into the bathroom. Dang that was a close one holy shit. I walked to my bunk, taking my orange juice with me and proceeded to cuddle it for the rest of the night in my sleep. I managed to carry it around with me the best I could at warped tour, after all it was my most prized possession.