01.PROLOGUE

As the breeze were blown.The night start to begin.As the world looks happy.But,a girl who isn't noticed by anyone...Tears fall from her eyes as she looks at the moon....She starts to stare.She is in a deep thought..!..She starts to think;Ya Allah!please don't make anyone to be in this situation..please!!...And..Ya Allah!..Please make this easy for me:(!....She misses HER...she starts to feel sad...And then she opens her diary to pen down her worries..And then as she opens the first page..she see's some lines she wrote in her diary..!!!

Each new chapter of our life...Requests an old part of us to fall and a new part of us to rise:)!

And then as she turns every pages..She didn't wanted to read anything..whatever she had written...And then she starts to pen down her worries..:(!

Saturday,april 01....9.42 pm:)!

Hi diary!
   I miss her!..She was there for me when I feel down,Every time I lost hope..She trusted me more than I trusted myself....and I wish she's here now!..I know it will never be fulfilled..But I miss her!.I feel no ones here for me..feeling lonely without HER:(!

As she finishes it.Tear drops started to fall...One after the other..She tries and tries to stop..But,She couldn't!..She cries her heart out!:(..She hugs her knees.She cry!..With that,Even without knowing she falls asleep..With the thoughts of HERS:(!

___________________________

Hello readers!
     Here I am,with my third book:)!
So,I knew Iam not so perfect in my writings..But,I am trying my best!
So,Vote and comment:)!..plz:)!!..That would encourage me ALOT..:)!

DEDICATION STARTS FROM NEXT CHAPTER:)!..BE EXCITED TO SEE..TO WHOM NEXT CHAP IS DEDICATED:)!

~Keep smiling:)!

~CrazierOfBooks:)❤️