Chapter 3

We all got back in the car and I drove. Me"where are we even going to go?" S"just keep driving. We will have to find a house to stay in or something." M"Is that even safe?" J"well we can't drive forever." M"true." We got to a smaller town and found a little house that looked safe. The windows weren't busted out and there was plenty of food. There was only two bedrooms so the guys let us have them. I just wanted to shower and sleep. The water was working a little bit and I took a very fast shower because the water was ice cold. I went to the bedroom and crawled in bed. It was so cold and I just wanted to know where my family was. I was heartbroken. Martine was still up hanging out with the guys but I wanted to be alone. I knew she was upset but she was stronger than me. I started crying and I tried to keep it down. Just then there was a knock at the door and it was Shannon. He walked in and sat down on the bed. S"are you okay? I heard you crying." I was bundled up in a blanket and I didn't say anything. I was shivering and he said "can I lay beside you?" Me"yeah." He put his arms around me and I turned over and burried my face in his chest and kept crying. S"it will be okay." Me"Shannon! None of this is okay. What is happening?" S"I don't know." He kissed my forehead and I finally got warm enough and fell asleep in his arms. Jared and Martine went to her bedroom and they decided to share the bed. J"it is pretty cold. Maybe we can keep each other warm?" M"I am not doing what I think you want me to do!" Jared laughed. J"well it is the end of the world!" Martine laughed and said "that doesn't mean I will sleep with someone I just met." They fell asleep together and the next morning we were all woke up by glass breaking. Shannon jumped out of bed and grabbed his gun. Jared grabbed his gun too and they told us to stay in the bedrooms. We heard gunshots and they yelled for us. We ran to the kitched and there were three bodies lying in the yard. S"they are everywhere." Me"what do they want?" J"I think they are trying to attack us." M"so they are pretty much fucking zombies?" S"yep." Me"This is fucking crazy. This can't be happening. I mean honestly?" S"well it is and we need to go."