Ep 22 " happily ever after "

Sorry I've been so inactive here I've just been busy with so many things lately! I started writing when I was 14 now that I'm 18 my life just keeps getting busier and busier but this is the LAST EP FOR " if you really knew me "

THANK YOU FOR READING! 😍😘

Sorry for mistakes I didn't edit it yet

You looked at him and you could see he has sadness in his eyes. You made eye contact with him with tears making your vision blurry.

" don't do this, I don't want to be anyone's rebound "

He pulled your arm gently cupping your cheeks kissing you in front of everyone. Your tears staining his cheeks but the only difference this time was you felt it. You felt the love and you didn't put back but let him kiss you. He pulled away and looked at you

Yoongi: " you are never a second choice "

You didn't know what to say but just stare at him in his eyes. Yuna suddenly walked towards Yoongi and slapped him making you jump from her sudden actions.

Yuna: " you are a bastard Yoongi! "

Taehyung stood there not saying a word expect look at you.

Yoongi: " I'm sorry y/n but I really do mean it "

You felt as if you were that dumb person from horror movies who always end choosing death instead of safety. Yoongi was the death situation and taehyung was your safety situation but why were you so drawn to the wrong side. Taehyung hands were holding onto your wrists. You looked at him cupping his cheeks.

" it's okay, can you just give us a minute? "

He nodded but had sadness in his eyes which broke your heart. He left leaving you and Yoongi alone to talk.

" why? "
Yoongi: " what do you mean why? "
" why all of sudden you comeback causing a scene? "
Yoongi: " I already told you y/n, I came back for you but ever since I got back you haven't told me how you truly feel "
" I feel nothing "
Yoongi: " really y/n? Because up until now you've let me kissed you "
" okay stop! "
Yoongi: " please just tell me? "
" fine you want the truth "
Yoongi: " yes! "
" you broke me! You broke my heart so badly that it took me so long to gain my confidence back. You kissed me and told me you loved me and then come back ten years laters engaged and not even remembering who I am. I told you the truth and you ended up marrying her even though you told me you loved me. I waited for you to chose me but again you didn't. You let me down twice already, telling me you loved me and then leaving me making me waiting for you like a fool. I'm not going to let this happen again "

He stood there with nothing to say but stand there.

Yoongi: " you're right, I don't deserve you and I know I've let you down so many times but I never stopped thinking or loving you. I just want you to see that I'm serious about it this time.
" how can I trust you after all the shit you put me through? You put me through pain, sadness, and hurt "
Yoongi: " I'm so sorry y/n "

You saw his eyes tearing up and it's rare to see him ever cry.

Yoongi: " but if you don't want me I won't get in the way but please just tell me that you love me "

You didn't say anything but look away not looking at him.

Yoongi: " I guess you really don't love me anymore? "

He turned around and starting walking away and you just couldn't contain yourself.

" I love you so much Yoongi!! "