Burnt Eggs

Isobel woke up to a loud crash, the smell of eggs and a cursing FP.

She shot up running straight to the source.

FP stood in front of his kitchen sink running his hand under a cold tap as the eggs were left to burn.

Isobel laughed, which got the older mans attention and caused him to turn around.
It was at this moment she remembered the previous night, the memories of the kiss flooding back to her as they locked eyes.

"You need any help?" She asked, trying to act as nonchalant as possible as she walked up to the eggs and removed them from the side.

FP's eyes never left her body, "you look good in that" he commented, causing the redhead to look down.

She had forgotten that she was wearing an old black t-shirt belonging to the handsome man. She smiled, winking.

"These eggs are burnt to shit" she laughed,

"Sorry for tryna cook the lady breakfast" FP laughed back. There was a moment of silence.

"Are we going to talk about what happened last night?" He added,

Isobel shook her head, "what about last night?" She asked casually,

"The-" FP started when Isobel's phone rang from the charge point. She walked over to it, it was her dad. 

"Hi dad" she answered, "yeah my car broke down last night so I stayed at a friends". Fp watched as she nodded along to whatever Benny was saying to her. The guilt of the kiss building inside him. "I mean do we have to?  Okay. Yeah, I'm not working tonight. I'll come back now, let me get dressed." She sighed as she hung up. 

"You gotta go?" FP asked, 

"Yeah I also have to go to a meal round Saint Alice's house tonight" She pouted. FP's eyes zooming in on her luscious lips, wanting to kiss them again. 

"She's finally figured you guys are back then, uh?" He laughed, causing her to laugh too. 

"Sadly. I'm gonna get ready" she said, walking to her clothes before scooping them up and walking to the small bathroom at the end of the trailer. 

After she had got ready and wiped the remains of last nights makeup, she pushed her up into a messy bun. She exited the bathroom where FP awaited her with a hot cup of joe. Thank fuck. "I'll give you a lift after you've drunk that." He said, 

"Thanks" she smiled. 

FP dropped her off a little way away from her house as to not raise suspicion. "I'll get your car and see what I can do with it," he said to the redhead, 

"Thanks, FP, but I think it's high time I got rid of that piece f crap" She laughed, him joining in. There was silence, "thank you for the lift and letting me stay at yours last night. You're a lifesaver" she said, 

"No problem babe, anytime." He stopped, "We should talk about the kiss" he added again.

Isobel turned to him with a cheeky smirk. "And we will. See you around Forsythe" she leant over to give him a kiss on the cheek before she left the truck and walked towards her house. 

AN: Just a short filler chapter. Sorry for terrible updates lol xoxo