2- Drunk

Cole POV
"Lloyd!! Stop throwing glasses Everywhere!!! Zane!! Stop telling people that they're ugly!! Jay!! Get off the counter!!!! Wait.... no you can stay on it, I dont actually care if you fall and break your neck." I yelled as they all looked at me and continued what they're doing.
Ugh... I still cant see Kai... he isn't in the bar anymore..
Its already 2 am, I better get everyone home, and by everyone I mean Kai has 2 minutes to come back here before I leave without him.

2 minutes Later~

Nope, Im not saving that a•hole of porcupine's ass again. Im leaving without him.

"Jay, Zane, Lloyd lets go home."

"NO!!!! We dont wanna leave barbie world!" Says Lloyd, wait Barbie world??

"If we leave, you can have candies."

"YAASSS"

"you can have uhhh Zane what do you like?"

"Ice cream." He responds with puppy dog eyes.

"Well you can have ice cream."

"HELL YES IM COMING HOME MAMA!" Did he just called me 'mama?'

"And Jay you can have uh... Nya."

"Wait whos that?" Oh God.

"Your girlfriend."

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? Really??"

"What girl on earth would wanna date him?" Asked Lloyd

"Hehe yea I know."

"Welp, I wanna meet my girlfriend!"

"Fine! Lets Go!" I say.

Half down the road, Zane was running everywhere so I had to hold his hand like a little kid. Jay apparently out of no where 'broke' his leg, But I think he was imagining it.... like from Barbie World. So yea I had to put my arm around his shoulders to give him support to walk. And Lloyd Bumped in a wall and fell unconscious so I had him on my shoulders.

I arrived Home and the door was locked, thanks girls. I knock on the door without trying to drop the guys, which wasnt that easy.

The door opened and y/n screamed.

"Hey, can you just take Llo-" Lloyd fell on the ground, still unconscious. "Welp, nevermind."

"Y/n I broke my arm!!! The Barbies attacked me!!" Screamed Jay as Nya came down beside y/n

"Barbies?" She ask

"Wasn't it your leg that was broken 10 minutes ago?" I ask.

"Uhhh, they broke that too."

"Yea right."

"So... are you my girlfriend?" Jay ask poking Nya's belly with his 'broken arm'

"Uhh It depends." She respond as I tried not to let out a laugh.

"So I do really have a girlfriend??"

"Yea Jay you do." I say as he hugs Nya jumping on his 'broken' leg.

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?" Zane said leaning down at Y/n

"I prefer being ugly than pretty." She responds

"Why?"