MY GOSPEL

AVAILABLE/TAKEN 」

BASIC INFORMATION

TITLE. My Gospel
UNIVERSE. 
AU / Real Life
LOVE INTEREST. Chris Evans
FACECLAIM. Emma Stone* 

「DESCRIPTION」

DESCRIPTION

DIONE DOMINICA* has an extreme, pathological form of shyness and timidity. Being a form of social phobia, it may manifest as fears of blushing or meeting others' gaze, awkwardness, and uneasiness when appearing in society. The only time she can be herself is during her shower and every morning, DIONE DOMINICA* will spend so much time in the shower singing to her non-existent fans. 

One day, she decided to sing SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW - GOTYE FT KIMBRA*. Before she can sing the female verse, someone was already singing it. She did not sing for a few days after that but she still hears her neighbor singing, leaving out the female verse. Building up the courage, she sang the female verse.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

- She has anthropophobia.

- Slowly but surely, DIONE DOMINICA* will be comfortable with talking to Chris Evans. 

- Please don't make her comfortable with Christopher in the early stage.  

- Try to choose lots of duet songs (preferably old song but up to you) 

NOTE

- If you plan to write real-life fic, please take her phobia into consideration seriously. Christopher celebrity life consists of fans and paparazzi following him and all. so put yourself in DIONE'S* shoes. 

- NO SOCIAL MEDIA FIC.