The World Of Her's

The cruel world enveloped her, dragging her into the universe that lied to her, killed her loved ones right in front of her.

    She couldn't bear the pain anymore. She wasn't strong enough to carry the burden alone and face the world. Her mother was the only one who she trusted. The pressure of being alone was too much.

     She screamed out into the sky. This feeling of emptiness was unbearable. The feeling of isolation, slowly consumed her. Unable to stop herself from bursting into tears she gritted her teeth and muttered under her breath.

" why Me?"

   The young girl feel on her knees, mud staining her light gray pants. Sploches of dirt and grass covered her body as she raised her smeared face up to the weeping sky. A mixture of rain and tears slid off her face. Pale green hair hid her eyes away from the harm of the world. Unconsciously she kept on muttering the same words over and over again.

" Why Me? "

    She was still vurnable to the hatred and death surrounding her and terroizing her. It kept on sucking the fragrment of life out of the small child.

    She was soaked with rain. Her cold and slimy clothes clung to her body as if it was going to disappear if it didn't hang on tightly enough. The small girl fell on the ground with a small thud. Her breath turned into small gasps as she body started to go numb.

   She couldn't move anymore. She still had the urge to live up to the promise she made with her mother. With one last breath she mouthed a single word

' MOth er'

her eyelids dropped slowly and closed completely.

------------------------

SOO THIS WAS MY FIRST CHAPPIE!!! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH... PLS COMMENT AND TELL ME IF ITS GOOD BAD OR  STUPID!!!