Green-eyed Maiden

Erin forced her eyes open from the dreadful nightmare. She was drenched in sweat, her heart was pounding in a fast pace as she fought to catch her breath.

      Her palms were shaking as she hugged a pillow for comfort. She slowly relaxed as she tried to breath evenly. Taking deep breathes, Erin managed to calm her racing heart.

     Her eyes drifted across the dim lit room. She slowly ajusted to the darknes of the room while listening to the rain knocking on her window. She let out a small sigh and rolled on her back, wood creaking under her as she did so.

     She let her eyes wander across the room until she was staring into a mirror directly at herself. The terror in her eyes could still be seen refecting back at her, even though she tried to hide her emotions with a small smile. Forcing herself to belive that everything was going to be okay.

      This horrifying dream took place in Erin's life seven years ago and it still haunts her. She was trapped into the world of darkness ever since Soyon, her mother who died right infront of her.

        No one knew what she was going through. No one cared what she went through. She always had a smile plastered on her face. Everyone assumed she was a bright and cheerful girl. But the terrible truth was concealed inside the pastel green orbs. She hoped no one would have to go through the same as her.

------------------------

OKAY DONT KILL ME PLS!! IM GLAD PEOPLE READ MY BOOK T_T THANK U SO MUCH!! I LOVE U PPL!!!! OKAY PLS COMMENT AND RATE!!!! IF THEIRS ANYTHING WEIRD JUST TELL ME AND ILL TRY TO FIX IT... I KINDA SUCKED AT THIS SO FORGIVE ME PLS