| She Gives No Fucks | ~ Chapter 7

Logan's POV:
Why am I feeling like this. I'm blushing intensely after I saw Alissa. No. I don't like her. I have a girlfriend. We almost kissed. When I was about to kiss her all the feelings came rushing down like a train and after I pulled away the trains stops. I can't I can't do this. I need to go find Chloe. I go to my room and see her there. I go up to her and kiss her hoping it will change my mind. But it didn't. It isn't Alissa's Lips..

"Why are you kissing me?!" Chloe says and she pulls away.

"What?! Why your my beautiful Girlfriend" I reply.

"What about your beautiful Alissa Violet" she snaps back.

I look down.

"Alissa isn't my girlfriend. You are" I said sadly.

I continue looking down. Alissa isn't mine. She never was. She was Jake's. Then Banks. She hooked up. She had me for a bit. She was never officially mine. The thought made tears in my eyes. Before Chloe could even see my pain I quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Why are you crying, crying about her right?!" She shouts.

She grabs me hair and yanks it.

"Bitch" she mumbles as she slams the bathroom door.

I held my head as it was burning from the scalp from
The pulling. Why. Why is she like this. Why do I care. Why do I care about Alissa. She is Jake's ex. She is banks ex. She will never be mine. The thought of her never being mine. I punch the wall and shit. I make a hole right through the wall and my hand sticking out the other side. Chloe comes running to me.

"Baby, no need to show off how strong you are" she says innocently.

I don't understand.

Am I being used?!

4 comments for the next chapter
Word count: 315 words