6. Finding Happiness

Louis stared at the scene unfolding in front of him with wide eyes. He somehow got his senses back and quickly jumped forward to catch Harry's hands in his and stop him but Harry was much stronger than he is.

"Mommy!" Harry screamed out and covered his sensitive ears again as he rocked himself in a faster pace.

Meanwhile, Anne was sitting in Harry's room, crying. She knew that Harry's gonna have a meltdown. Thoughts like how he's holding up without her there or without anything to protect his head came rushing to her head. Louis probably doesn't know how to deal with it. How the poor boy would know it when Anne herself still didn't know it yet.

She kept on crying until she heard the sound of Harry's voice calling her along with the sound of footsteps upstairs.

-

"Harry! Harry! Stop! Oh, god stop, you are hurting yourself. Please, stop." Louis was a crying mess. He considered running out of the room but the way Harry was harshly scratching and hitting his own head stopped him.

Louis got a hold of Harry's hands again and pinned his hands to the bed.

"Look at me. Sh... Look at me, Harry." He tried but Harry got his hands out of Louis' hold with a scream and ran to the door within a snap of fingers.

"Harry!" Louis yelled after his husband but Harry kept running and running. Louis followed him, hot on his tail and Harry finally stopped near the stairs because he's afraid to go down them. He sat on the floor at the top of the stairs and let out a scream while tapping his ears. He again started hitting his head while rocking back and forth.

Louis rushed to the taller boy's side and stared at him as the stressed tears that left his wide eyes ran down his cheeks because he doesn't really know what to do.

After few seconds of stressfully watching Harry, he finally made a decision of running down the stairs and look for help because this is not something considered normal from what he has heard about normal.

"Help! Help! God, someone help him!" He yelled out as he ran to the second floor taking two steps at a time. From one of the many doors there, out came Anne.

"Anne, please, help!" Louis swallowed the lump in his throat before continuing. "Harry-" Louis didn't have space to continue his speech any further before Anne started running up the stairs.

She found her son rocking back and forth at the top of the stairs while tugging on his own hair.

"Sh... It's alright." She whispered more to herself and tried to stop him from hitting his own head but it didn't work so, she ran down the stairs again to get his helmet and gloves.

Louis watched all of this with scared eyes which were also filled with tears as more ran down his rosy cheeks.

Anne finally put the helmet and gloves on Harry after much struggle and watched as he tired himself out.

"Wh-what's going on?" Louis asked hesitantly looking at Anne. "What's happening to him?"

Anne stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Louis continued to speak.

"Is this even Harry, Anne? Or did y'all lie to me? Oh my god, this is not my Harry!" Louis screamed out not caring if he'll scare poor Harry off.

He supported himself by leaning against the wall so he wouldn't faint and his head from the shock he's handling right now. He slid down the wall until he's sitting on the floor with his legs up to his chest. He buried his face in his palms as he sobbed.