Annemarie is spotted.

Lisa grabs her daughters ribbon and sees blood all over it. Being that its white it was quite noticeable. Lisa goes in her parents home. The house was a train wreck. Either the person who did this chased either Kent or AnneMarie in the house and didn't care what was knocked down or ruined.

Just when things were getting worse, lisa sees fresh dirt prints. She hears someone talking and coming into the room she was in. Lisa sees a cabinet big enough to fit her body in quick enough but has a little bit of a tight squeeze and the door wont shut all the way. 

Just when she gets in the cabinet, Lisa sees shoes. She looked through the gap in the cabinet door, and sees school shoes. 

"If only I could see this guys face, he's wearing a black gangster coat,fedora,and boots." Lisa thinks to her self. 

Just as Lisa looks up she sees AnneMarie! LISA SPOTTED ANNEMARIE!!! 

Lisa adrenaline is fired up and she really wants to climb out the cabinet and smack this mystery man and take home her daughter and find her husband. 

The man is taking her out the house. 

"I should get out the cabinet and watch where he's taking her." 

Just as she's about to get out he comes back inside and runs around the house looking for stuff. In the matter of 2 and a half minutes he's already at the door. Right before he got outside Lisa saw what he had in his hand... 

DUCT-TAPE,SCISSORS,ROPE,CLOTHE,AND DRUGS. 

"My poor baby! She's going to be hurt and possibly drugged and killed in the matter of 10-15 minutes!!" 

Lisa gets out the cabinet and walks to the door. trusting her sense. "please don't turn around!