cнapтer тen

[ cнapтer тen ѕтarт ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was mildly tragic how the rest of summer break proceeded.

Following the day of their kiss, Renjun had been acting perfectly normal. As life moved on from the day at the mall, fluttering butterflies he had felt around Jaemin disappeared. The younger had stolen his first kiss, which would naturally set off those butterflies, but the Chinese male held no romantic feelings towards the younger.

When Chenle had been confused about why Renjun wasn't throwing himself onto Jaemin with heart eyes squealing, "Hoe-em-gee, Oppa, pls fuck my ear holes!", Jisung explained the situation precisely.

"You made Renjun lose his kissing virginity to Jaemin, so Renjun low-key liked Jaemin, but the hoe was like, 'SIKE, guess I'm still whipped for the eye-smile fucker and Jae-shit was a one-night stand' and now Jaemin's gonna fuck Jeno up. The end. Goodnight. Thank you for cumming to my Ted Talk."

Chenle's response was a screech of, "WHAT?!?! Our poor fetus child-- Wait. Jaemin's gonna fuck Jeno?!"

This exchange occurred at the skate park, the fourth day of the group's week tour which Markhyuck had shown up to.

Jaemin had overheard and realized how true the statement was. Renjun had, after all, reverted back to talking more with Jeno, and was able to communicate with the caramel-haired as if nothing romantic had ever existed between them. As Jaemin thought more about it, his heart slowly broke, small cracks appearing, threatening to rupture and shatter.

Therefore, he didn't think about it. The caramel-haired boy decided to disregard the idea that the one he'd been chasing after for so long didn't and wouldn't return his feelings.

Days went by.

Weeks went by.

The Dreamies completed all but the last day of their week tour, showing Jeno to the amusement park and the beach for the fifth and sixth day, respectively. Throughout the month and a half, the Dreamies had shared exhilarating days and I N N O C E N T nights, enjoying their youth and each other's company.

Jeno had been feeling more at home with the other six boys and had also been really getting into his small modeling career.

After finally getting his lazy ass up and stopping his procrastination, he emailed his application in and quickly got accepted. At least twice a week he'd be called into the office and would model for half the day, dressed in clothes of varying styles, smiling or looking fierce for flashing cameras.

He even met some people and new friends through modeling, namely Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong, a cute couple who were wonderful company. Except when they locked themselves in closets and would exit with unbuttoned shirts and messy hair.

Jaemin continued ignoring what Jisung and Chenle said that day at the skate park, and was still crushing on Renjun.

He kept a consistent workout routine and had found a method in tolerating Jeno. In fact, the caramel-haired was only moderately angry when he heard that Jeno would be going to the same boarding school as him and the Dreamies in September. The two managed to eat breakfast in front of their mothers without uttering profanities at each other. Most importantly, the younger had gotten more wins in Fortnite which further improved his stats.

Renjun was still pissing Jaemin off, what with appearing to like Jeno more and talking the most to him. But of course, he had also gotten more Fortnite wins and that was what really mattered.