Chapter 2

Donnas POV
"Harvey. Why do you think I kissed you, even though you were still with Paula? Why do you think that I know you so well? I love you. Harvey Specter, I love you too." I leaned in to kiss him. And then it happened. Everything that should've happen years ago, happened. Harvey and I had sex. We committed to each other. We were ready to be together.
After sex ;)
"Donna that was amazing." Harvey said, pretty out of breath. "You mean awesome"  I pointed my finger up in the air, and laughed.
7:30 am
When we woke up, it felt perfect. I was lying on Harvey's shoulder, when I got up to make us coffee. Black, no sugar, a splash of vanilla. I know him so well.
After I finished the coffee, I went to the bedroom to wake him up, but he was already awake.
Harvey's POV
I woke up to the smell of coffee, and I suddenly remembered who had been sleeping beside me. Donna. I couldn't believe it. Finally. I was over the moon. When she walked in with the coffee, I smiled at her. She smiled back, with her beautiful smile. I sat up, while she gave me the coffee. I took a sip. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning handsome." I kissed her. Her lips were so soft. "We should get going..." I said. "Yeah, I have a suits you can borrow." She said. I was confused. "Uhh thanks, but why do you have a suit?" I asked. "Well, you know I might have been planning what I would've done it what happened last night, happened, sooo..." she blushed. "That's so sweet." "Thank you Harvey. But I have to say, I didn't expect for you to show up. It's not like you, to you know, open up." "I know what you mean. But I meant what I said Donna. I really do want to have a relationship." "I do too Harvey. But i need to know that you're in this." "I am." We smiled at each other.