i. r.wealsey ━ brave & bold

STATUS: Available

TITLE: Brave & Bold*
FILM/TV SHOW: Harry Potter
LOVE INTEREST: Ron Weasley
MOVIE: Order of the Phoenix
OC NAME: Malia Young*
FACECLAIM: Victoria Justice*

TITLE: Brave & Bold*FILM/TV SHOW: Harry PotterLOVE INTEREST: Ron WeasleyMOVIE: Order of the PhoenixOC NAME: Malia Young*FACECLAIM: Victoria Justice*

QUOTE:

"Why can't you except this is who I am?I'm a bold quirky nerd"

"I can't except it because you get yourself into trouble being to brave..and if something were to happen to you...I wouldn't be able to live with myself"

DESCRIPTION:

Malia Young was told she was too Bold and Courageous,but she didn't let that get her down.People said she was perfect for Gryffindor,almost too perfect for the house.Yet,the Young girl didn't have many enemies except for Draco Malloy and his posey.

There was also one person who also didn't have a good relationship with her.And that would be Ron Weasley.They had known each other sense first hear,and Ron hates it when she would ramble on or get her self into situations from her Boldness.Deep,Deep Down Ron just cared about her at least that's what Fred and George would tease him about.Ron wondered why Hermione was best friends with her.

As time progresses,Malia gets her self into more of a pickle on there fifth year.Ron try's to brush off this feeling of needing to care and help her out.During his fifth year,he thought Malia and him were actually going to be friends,m.But something inside him tells him it's going to be something more.

NOTES:

-Malia try's to be nice to Ron,but he just ignores her

-Malia is in Gryffindor if you haven't noticed 😂

-Hermione is best friends with Malia and Harry can tolerate her.She's also good friends with Ginny.And Fred and George tease her a lot but it a friendly,joking way

-In the beginning of the movie when their at grimmauds place,Malia is there too.

-Malia is a Pureblood,her Dad works at The ministry and her mom is part of the order of the Phoenix.She doesn't live with her dad though,she lives with her mom.

-Molly Weasley adores Malia and thinks of her as another daughter,and scolds Ron when he is rude to Malia

-there needs to be a VERY touching scene between Malia and Ron where Ron starts to see her as a different person(hint: you can use the quote)

-their relationship starts off slow and so does their friendship

-Follow the previous written rules! :)

( Plot by: Bee )

╭                      ╮
See ya!
╰                       ╯