Five

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

・゜゜・

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

The Salvatore landline began to ring causing Trista to inwardly groan and hop off the comfy guest bed she had taken over. She tossed her sketch pad onto the table and left her room vacant while she ventured to the phone.

Flashback
"Whoever this T.L. is, he's an exquisite painter," the european accented man gushed, looking over the artwork.

The girl beside him chuckled and shook her head, asking in amusement, "Why do always assume it's a man?" He looked over at her, a proud smile taking place on his features.

"It was you! But how-"

"Come along," she grabbed his hand and pulled him in another direction, "There's much more to explore."
End

"-and then Damon snapped Jeremy's neck." Stefan had just told an overly long story of the night's events while Elena sobbed in the background and Trista listened on and off.

"Oh, no!" the female vampire exclaimed. "Who's Jeremy, again?" Stefan sighed, rolling his eyes although she couldn't see him. He wondered if she was even listening at all during his explanation.

"Elena's brother."

"Right," Trista trailed off, half uninterested and half amused, "and I should care... why?"

"You don't have to just help me out here," he stressed, becoming annoyed with how unbothered his ex was.

She chucked and eyed her red nails, "Your girlfriend wouldn't want me there, but I'll come anyway. The boarding house is lonely without company." Trista decided that she could use a little entertainment and showing up at the doppelgänger's house would definitely do the trick.

.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜

Elena swung open the door of her family home, ready to greet Trista and let her inside. The vampire was dressed differently than previously at the Lockwood's. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore grey sweatpants with a maroon tank top- her sleeping clothes.

"Come in," Elena sniffed and quickies returned to her brother's side, watching wearily as Trista eyed the place slowly. She crouched down and looked at the dead Jeremy, two sets of eyes watching her cautiously. She noticed something and moved to pick up Jeremy's hand, sarcastically smiling over at Elena, who wore a stupid expression as Trista stood.