Chapter 1~ School's Out

*Ring*

"Yes" I rejoice as the school bell rang. 

"School's out for the summer!"

Everyone ran towards the door like it was some sort of Free Food Event!

Some kids stopped back to sign each other's year book but others were too excited to get home from the stresses of school.

As happy as it is that summer is here my fellow classmates and I have two weeks of Summer classes to go to in the middle of June. 

That's how it always is for kids here in West Bay High, Los Angeles.

So we have a week or two of freedom then classes for two weeks then we're out again which let me tell you SUCKS!

I join in the fun by letting my friends sign my yearbook.

"Avery Brooks!" called  out a very known voice.

It was Austin West,  we sit next to each other in science and English classes, we've really became close since I mistakenly knock over his science  project.

I'm still embarrassed by it to this day, I am very clumsy might I add.

"Let me sign yours, I'm going to have the best handwriting in here anyways" he joked.

I giggled at his fact!

I must admit I might have a small crush on Austin but nothing too major, it's probably because he's such a joker.

So here we are out of school, basically I wanted to kick off my summer well so Zoey (my best friend ) and I decided to go to the movies tonight.

I've known Zoey since 3rd grade and we were always really close, we hang out by each other's house and we do a lot together. She even knows about my feelings for Austin although they are really small.

So I go home after getting my year book signed by others, to prepare for tonight.

"So school's finally out Ava!" My mom exclaimed as I walked in the house. I am an only child and my dad is constantly out on work- vacations so my mom and I are really close.

"Yup, but too bad I still got summer classes" I said while rolling my eyes hoping she will have mercy on me and let me stay home.

But with no luck she replied "Ava you know you need the help with your Mathematics for finals the upcoming year"

"Eh!" I gestured as I grabbed some pizza rolls heading to my room.

I am a simple 16 year old with a un-dying love for pizza and pizza related things.

I would eat Pizza ice cream (if that was a thing).

I placed the Tostitos pizza rolls on my bed and dashed to my closet to find something comfy yet classy and chic to wear tonight.

I picked out a Red hoodie and some dark colored jeans with my converse I could match with a red bandana.

Then I found a cute black mini dress that's not so dressy with my white adidas and some silver hoop earrings.

Ugh! finding outfits is so hard which do you think I should pick ?

I decided to go with the black mini dress because who knows Austin might be there ;)