The End

We were broken out of the prison by Emerald and Mercury and once we got outside there were a bunch of guards there so i looked over to neo and I put mercury in a headlock, Neo put Emerald in one too, The guards stared at us confused.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING (F/N)?" Emerald and Mercury both yelled at me furiously.

"We refuse to go back with you"

"Huh? why's the prisoner trying to stop these people from breaking them out?"

"So weird right!" The guards stared at us confused and they took a few steps forward  until Cinder jumped in front of them staring at us. "I should've known you wouldn't wanna leave"

Cinder.. Qrow was around visiting the prison to check up on us and he jumped infront of cinder, I Hit the pressure point on Mercury and then i ran and hit the pressure point on emerald to knock them out. "I'm surprised your knocking out your saviours" Qrow said drunk like and then taking another drink.
Cinder saw she was outmatched and retreated.

"We'll find you again.. You can't run from Salem"

We were put back in the prison cell until Oz came to visit.

"You know what.. I think we can trust you, you got two evil people in prison while they were breaking you out.. we're releasing you from the prison to join Beacon"

We looked up at him confused we're criminals why?

But we accepted the offer and joined beacon.. We had to have tracking collars on us at all times though since we're still criminals technically.. There were many attempts from Salem to get us back again but we managed to fend them off, Many kidnapping attempts and we became good friends with team RWBY again.. They still don't fully trust us which is understandable but now we can finally be free.

The end.

Hope you enjoyed my story everyone! working on a weiss x reader and i have 1 story with 8 chapters written for a todoroki x reader!. Sorry the end is short i was going to make the last chapter the end but i decided that i would add another chapter.