Chapter 1 - Wishful Thinking

Update!

Since people have asked me to make this Fanfiction a longer one with multiple chapters, I've decided to do so. This first chapter therefor has been altered a bit and the title of the fanfiction has changed. Please know that I am still in the planning phase of the story so you'll have to be a little more patient with new chapters. Thank you for your time.

Attention!
This Fanfiction includes physical and emotional abuse. Read at your own risk.

oO—————————————————————Oo

The intensity of the black silence within the Prison of time was eating away at his  sanity. Was it purple or blue? Was it day or was it night? Was he himself or was he someone else? Just to check on himself, he ripped a hair out to check for it's color.

White, or Grey.

What was it? Why was he overthinking everything? Why was he feeling so ill and so sad?

Obito!

As the man in the mask retuned, The scarecrow was faster latching onto the man, than any piece of dust would be able to. "Obito! Please!" The Scarecrow cried. He felt so lonely. It hurt like nothing else.

Obito, Obito, Obito, Obito...

Finally his mind had something to latch onto again, to distract him from the eternal loneliness. "You are so pathetic. Latching onto me like a piece of dirt. Look at yourself Kakashi!" Obito shouted kicking the man away.

Obito, Obito, Obito, Obito...

A stubborn mantra.

His hand was forced to let go of his source of comfort, but his mind wasn't going to do the same. "Please Obito. I'm so alone..." The scarecrow cried again. Maybe this time he'd have his way. And indeed it was pathetic.

But he didn't care. He couldn't care. His mind was all over the place. Scattered across the Purple spires that erected out of the void. Every piece of him was lying there, exposed. Stripped of every layer of protection. It was impossible to gather up the pieces and put them back together again either.

The loneliness was a powerful leech. It sucked every trace of energy out of him. So all he could do was latch onto his source of comfort. To restart the mantra and gain enough energy to keep himself in one piece for at least a while. The scarecrow was feeling himself recharge. It felt so good that he didn't even notice how Obito stomped on him. His mouth was moving. What was he saying? The scarecrow couldn't hear. The charging felt too good and the mantra was eating away any trace of sound.

"Answer me!"

It was loud. Obito was loud and his feet were so painful. How could he ignore him? Stupid scarecrow! Focus! Listen to him! You have to listen and respond.

"I've brought you a futon. You look so pathetic when you sleep on the ground like the piece of rotten garbage you are!"

Kindness.

Or was it? It didn't matter.

"Thank you so much!"