Dear Reader

Dear Reader,

why love something you hate 

and hate something you love?

why be loved for something your not 

but hated for something you are?

why change in to something you not 

than stay and be something you are?

be the you you love and feel happy in.

this is what I've been thinking about for years.

I've seen people changed and lives' changed. 

some for the better some for the worst.

the older I've gotten 

the more I've seen

the more I've seen 

the more lives changed.

I remember being able to walk down the halls and not feel scared or like I have to change.

I remember being told to be my self then later told not to be.

as kids were told one thing but as tweens told something different. then as teens told both of these things at the some time. 

once I got in to high school I was told different things. than I "found out" something about my self that when against what I was told.

the more i "found out " the more I hide. I was told by people I loved and/or cared about to be different or something that made me hide more.

the moment I "found out" i was pansexual I was scared what would people think. later I found out that I was wrong to hide it.

then  recently "found out" something ales I was vary scared but i come out to some people and they accepted it and still love and/or still proud of me.

from now on I would be happy if you used the they/them pronouns on me from now on, as i am gender fluid.

I was scared but telling you this makes me less scared because I know that some people will still care in the end.

thank you for reading. good luck with stuff and remember 

be your true 

self

love,

Danny