The Powers

I woke up the next morning and I tried to grab my water and I couldn't. I would try to grab it and it would scoot away. I dident under stand what was happening then I remembered last night and my powers. I looked around the corner to make sure there was no one was there so I tried to move a box of cereal it ended up bad the Whole motion was destroyed to I yelled I will head off to school now. So I was running to school so she wouldn't catch me then all of a sudden I was running super fast I couldn't stop it I kept getting faster and faster. Then I said STOP then I stoped I couldn't believe how fast I was going to finally I got to school and then I sat down in my chair and started to learn it was English class cuz we start English class first. The next class is math, then we have snack break to eat our snacks. So at snack break I was going to tell Min-Ki about my powers then the next two classes we have class together.
                                                 At snack break
"Hey Min-Ki, I have powers I figured them out this morning trust me."
"What powers do u have."
"So far I have tellacanessis and super speed. I was doing some research on the gem, it said only the special one gets it so I guess I am the special one. It also said that the gem has over 25 powers and the special one gets all 25 so right now I only have two. The website also said that you get the powers really fast and they will happen out of nowhere so try to stay out of public places and they will be very hard to control. It will get easier after a while of using them."
"Wow, we are in a public place so."
                                            RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG
"That was the bell."
"I can hear."
Just making sure none of your powers took away your hearing as well."
"Wow that's very thought full."
"Yes, yes I know well time to go to class."
Eun-Kyung went to sit down and he broke the chair as he was sitting down in front of the whole class. He said I guess the bolt was missing.
"Excuse me, Gyo-Su (professor/teacher in korean) can I go to the bathroom."
"Yes u may."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."
"Can I go to the bathroom too." Min-Ki said
"Sure, but please don't misbehave ok."
"Ok."
                                              In the bathroom
"So, what was that."
"Another one of my powers, I also have super strength."
"Ohh just lovely, you need to go home before u have laser vision to in the middle of class and fry the teacher or a student."
"Ok I'll go home but what if I fry my mom or something, wait I might not even have laser vision. You never know what I will have."
"Ok true."
I closed my fists because I was angry so I said argh why now then I through my hands down and opens then and I freezed the whole bathroom.