Introduction

A/N: Yup! A new story!!! If you've read any of my other stories, thanks for trying out this one. My sister and I have been making up plans/chapters for this story for months on end, and so far it's become a habit to just make this story through stuff we've been through or think about randomly. I really don't have much more to say so- I hope you enjoy it!

Anyway, before I even begin the story, just to make things clear. There will be many upon many characters amongst this story... though, I guess you already know that because this story does consist of NCT and SEVENTEEN after all, right?

In total, there is around 34 guys to deal with in this story, and a few extra "surprise" characters here and there ( ;) ).

So, if you know it's hard for you to keep up with a few "new" characters popping up here and there in stories, then you may not like the format of this one, but you can always try.

Quick reminder: Remember you guys, this is JUST a fanfiction! No need to take it seriously and no need to make quote on quote "serious" or "smart" remarks towards certain aspects throughout the story. If anything, this story is filled with inside/made up  jokes and "somewhat" offensive humor. This type of writing is just for fun, okay?

Anyway, imma shut up. Just go along and read the damn story! Hah.

Love,
Laura <3 xx