ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey there, you may have noticed that Graphic_SquadGraphic_Squad has become increasingly inactive over the last few months. We'd like to sincerely apologise, as our designers have been busy with their daily lives.

We have considered disbanding, however, we would like to have more faith in the potential of Graphic_Squad, and we believe, despite the obvious set back, that we can come back, better than ever. So, as opposed to disbanding, we will be rehiring, and welcoming new people into our squad.

Over the next few weeks, Graphic_Squad will undergo massive changes, including having new members, and new systems of management. Whilst undergoing these changes, we will be closing all other facilities, such as our graphic shops. Despite closing all our shops, we will be finishing all current graphic requests before reopening. However, our 'hiring' and 'work shop' book will remain open.

We will be hiring new members, as we believe they will accent our team well and help us in becoming more productive. Usually we allocate particular roles to certain team members, however, this time we'll be working a bit differently. All team members will share the same roles, and have to contribute to all aspects of the squad, from making graphics to running the work shops. We are also looking for a new manager, as saturatedssunrise is very busy and will not be able to manage all aspects of the business. Please head over to our hiring book if you are interested in joining the squad.

Also, you may have noticed that we started a project called 'Work Shop' a while ago. 'Work Shop' is an interactive project, where our squad members, help you, aspiring graphic designers develop your skills with multimedia designs. We will randomly select 10 appliers to participate each month, and give them a range of projects to develop their skill, as well as some feedback on how to improve. We will guide them into finding their skills, and polishing them as well as developing weaknesses. Each work shop runs for ten weeks, as there are ten projects. Please keep in mind that by participating in the work shop, does not classify you as a member. Also, squad members can not apply to join the work shop.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Nuha ♥︎