ShuichixNeko reader

As requested by @Dusky558........and again sorry this took so long, hope you like it! ^^

You were different from everyone else, you were the SHSL Neko. This meant you looked different from everyone else and your class mates teased you because of it.

You weren't entirely sure that being a Neko was a talent but you didn't care. Being a Neko meant that you had cat ears instead of human ones and you had a tail. But you didn't care.

-Present day-

"Nishishi!" chuckled Ouma 

"You look like as if a cat and a human morphed together!" Ouma shouted.

You looked at Ouma right in the eyes, he kept teasing

"A neko isn't a real talent like a supreme leader." he stated, but then someone else yelled over the top of him.

"That's quite enough Ouma! Leave (Y/N) alone!" yelled Kiibo

"Shit!" you thought to yourself. Once Kiibo and Ouma start fighting its like a war starting.

"Why would a dumb robot like you care? You don't have any real emotions anyway!"Ouma yelled pointing in Kiibo's face

"Hey that's Robophobic! I have emotions too just like humans!" Kiibo yelled back in defense

Suddenly at that moment Shuichi walked in the room to see what the noise was.

I had to explain to him about how Ouma was teasing me and how Kiibo tried to stop him...

"Lets get you out of here." said Shuichi

He grasped my arm and pulled me out into the hallway. I blushed at how close he got to me.....see the thing is I kinda have a crush on Shuichi but i'm scared he will reject me because of the way I look.

"Are you ok?" Shuichi asked me, he looked very concerned

"Yeah i'm fine, i'm kinda used to it now." I shrugged

Shuichi then got right up close to me and whispered in my ear.

"Well you shouldn't have to be used to it caus I think your cute." 

My ear twitched...and I started to blush like crazy.

"U-Uh are you s-sure?I thought I was rather odd looking..." I stuttered

"No your not odd looking! I think you're cute and besides cats are adorable just like you are" he said with a beaming smile on his face.

"Hey um Shuichi, thank you and I think you're cute too!" I said, cringing at how cheesy I was.

"R-Really?" He said...he started to blush too.

"Y-Yeah!" I said

Shuichi got even closer to my face and I started to feel very warm, before I could say or do anything he panted a kiss on my lips.

After about a few moments I pulled away.

"(Y/N) I l-like you." Shuichi said very sheepishly 

"Shuichi I like you too like a lot!" I beamed

Shuichi patted my head as we walked off together.

Maybe being a neko wasn't so bad after all.

Well I had a lot of fun writing this so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kiiblegirl out! ^^