Chapter 18

(Reader's POV)

        Sally made us dance to two songs. (The song above is the second song). Following Toby's lead made dancing easy. I was grateful that I had Toby's help. I didn't even know that Toby could dance to this type of music. When Sally was able to let us rest, my feet were killing me. 

        "Next time we're going to play wedding!" Sally said as I started to get ready to leave. 

        "In your dreams" Toby mumbled.

        "I have my ways" Sally said, giggling.

        "Oh boy" I mumbled as I waved goodbye to Sally. I went to the bathroom and changed out of the dress and to my original outfit. Sally told me that I could keep the dress. I went to the laundry room  and placed the dress with all of my other clothes. I smiled as I thought about Sally's little ball. At the same time, I felt like Sally had a different reason for hosting the ball. But what? I brushed off that thought and went outside. I climbed up the ladder that led to the roof. I watched the sunset. It was a beautiful sunset. I watched in awe as the sun went down. I led out a deep breath. I should do this more often. I smiled as I thought about all the things I have done with Toby. 

        The moon started to rise. The stars started to shine as bright as the moon. I laid down on the edge of the roof and watched the stars. To me, stars represent the souls of people that passed away. There was two stars that were close to each other. I lifted up my hand as if I was able to touch them. I smiled as I kept my hand up in the air.

(Toby's POV)

         It was midnight and (Name) was still missing. I started to get worried.

        "Have you seen (Name)?" I asked EJ, who was passing by. EJ just chuckled and and shrugged. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

         "I don't know" EJ said, walking away. I groaned. I looked everywhere but I couldn't find her. Then I heard (Name)'s voice. I ran outside and looked up. (Name) was singing a song. 

"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
Cause I love you too much
I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know it's right
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
Cause I love you too much
Heaven knows your name I've been
Praying to have you
Come here by my side
Without you a part of me's missing
Just to make you my home I will fight
I know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
Cause I love you too much
I love you too much!I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goalT
here's love above love and it's mine
Cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours
Cause I love you
There's love above love and it's oursIf you love me as much"

(Sing along if you want! It'll be more fun then reading along!)

          Her voice echoed through the night. Some of the pastas came out to listen. (Name)'s hand was in the air. As if she was reaching out for something. The crickets chirped as she sang. It was the second time hearing her sing. I turned around and saw Masky recording.

          "Really?" I whispered, glaring at him. Masky nodded. 

          "How long have you guys been standing there?" (Name) asked, looking down at us. 

          "For a while" Ben said, chuckling. (Name) giggled. (Name) stood up and climbed down the ladder. 

           "I think you need some rest" I said, motioning her to follow me. (Name) nodded and followed me. We walked back to my room. (Name) went to the bathroom and changed as I got ready for bed. (Name) got out, spread out the sleeping bag, and fell asleep with her animal plush. I just wish that (Name) could sleep on the bed instead of the sleeping bag.